I need a Chip and Dale and a herbie design.

princessh

Every woman should feel like a princess!
I am not nearly as talented as all of you! I am looking for two different shirts for my ds Jacob. Ever since getting back from our Disney cruise he has been a huge Chip and Dale fan. Our local DS has nothing chip and dale. I would love to make a shirt for him. I am also looking for a Herbie (#53 bug) shirt. The only clothing item disney sells with Herbie on it is pj's. My son wants to wear them all the time. I really need to make him a shirt or two so when we go out of the house he can wear regular clothes and not his pj's. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :flower3:

I don't have Herbie, but thought he might like this one for Chip n Dale.

triplefigs said:

I don't have Herbie, but thought he might like this one for Chip n Dale.
Thank you so much! :thanks: You are the best! I just love this design, and I know Jacob will too! :worship::worship::worship:

DKH01701 said:
Sorry, I can't help you but are you sure he's not mine?
:rotfl: I don't know, ds would probably fight over that one with you! After his special moment with them at CC, they come in a close second, only to Mickey! ::MickeyMo

i have this herbie one

herbieparty.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
i have this herbie one

herbieparty.jpg

:thanks: Thank you, thank you! Jacob is going to be so excited when he sees this! I am off tonight to stock up on white tees! Thank you! I love the design! :worship::worship:

Kate - that is cute. My kids saw just Herbie this weekend (movie night at the church) and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter