I must be getting really old....

binny

do something that MATTERS!
I was at the mall yesterday (my first mistake) and was amazed at the "fashions" that some of the kids were wearing!! :eek:

One was VERY definately Goth but with a twist I hadnt seen he did the whole black everything but with a Camo twist it was really bad it must have been 95 degrees outside and he was wearing a long heavy coat and army boots!

then the kids who are dressed for summer.. well I woudlnt exactly call them dressesd more like waiting to go the beach but whatever.

*sigh*

I am getting really old

"mirror mirror on the wall I am my mother after all...."

then the kids who are dressed for summer.. well I woudlnt exactly call them dressesd more like waiting to go the beach but whatever.

LOL. I hear what you are saying though. I guess I must be getting old, too.;) :rolleyes:

I don't think you're old at all binny. I have the same reactions to the "styles" of today :rolleyes: But then...I <b>am</b> old ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts