"I miss Mickey." Family Trip to CA with a surprise visit to Disneyland!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. We were there about the same time as you and it was crowded. I had 4 trips last year and the June trip was by far the most crowded. It sounds like you guys made great use of your time though. Those mid day naps are invaluable!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. We were there about the same time as you and it was crowded. I had 4 trips last year and the June trip was by far the most crowded. It sounds like you guys made great use of your time though. Those mid day naps are invaluable!

It was very crowded and I was wondering if that was normal. :laughing: We did skip a lot of rides because the wait times were just too long and we used Maxpass here and there. It was still fun but if there is a less crowded time to visit Disneyland I would like to go then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!