I Miss Charles!

JDWdvc2014

Earning My Ears
I love The Dis crew! I appreciate everyone’s different perspectives & there are some that have come & gone over the years that I truly miss. Charles being the big one for me! I miss his dry sense of humor, sarcasm, vocabulary & sharp clothes! Does anyone know if the crew keeps in touch? I think it would be cool to see some oldies but goodies Skype in on some shows (if they’re on good standing with Pete & the guys 😉). What do you guys think? Is it just me?

I miss Charles too - he had a different perspective in many cases and he's very smart. Plus, nice eye candy. LOL

I really miss him too. His perspective was unique. Maybe some guest appearances of past contributors would be possible now as everyone’s zooming or Skyping in?

People move on and we all have to accept it. Most people that leave The Dis move on with their life and so does the staff. In that respect we have to move on as well. One person that does pop up sometimes in Live Chats is Steve Porter, so that is nice. As for the others, they are on to different things and jobs. :o

People move on and we all have to accept it. Most people that leave The Dis move on with their life and so does the staff. In that respect we have to move on as well. One person that does pop up sometimes in Live Chats is Steve Porter, so that is nice. As for the others, they are on to different things and jobs. :o
Agreed -= and as with ANYthing, and EVERtYthing in life, some partings . are NOT mutually amicable, and therefore PRECLUDE further interaction between the parties.. And ain't none of our business. Nuff said.

You seem incredibly annoyed by this post Heidii, OP just asked an innocent question. Charles was hugely popular, I’m not surprised he still has fans who miss him. If we can’t talk about him here, where can we?
OK, you win, I'm out.

Last edited:
I love The Dis crew! I appreciate everyone’s different perspectives & there are some that have come & gone over the years that I truly miss. Charles being the big one for me! I miss his dry sense of humor, sarcasm, vocabulary & sharp clothes! Does anyone know if the crew keeps in touch? I think it would be cool to see some oldies but goodies Skype in on some shows (if they’re on good standing with Pete & the guys 😉). What do you guys think? Is it just me?

It’s just you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!