I Miss Charles!

JDWdvc2014

Earning My Ears
I love The Dis crew! I appreciate everyone’s different perspectives & there are some that have come & gone over the years that I truly miss. Charles being the big one for me! I miss his dry sense of humor, sarcasm, vocabulary & sharp clothes! Does anyone know if the crew keeps in touch? I think it would be cool to see some oldies but goodies Skype in on some shows (if they’re on good standing with Pete & the guys 😉). What do you guys think? Is it just me?

PamNC

DIS Veteran
I miss Charles too - he had a different perspective in many cases and he's very smart. Plus, nice eye candy. LOL

• luchamouse

Mouseketeer
    I really miss him too. His perspective was unique. Maybe some guest appearances of past contributors would be possible now as everyone’s zooming or Skyping in?

chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
    People move on and we all have to accept it. Most people that leave The Dis move on with their life and so does the staff. In that respect we have to move on as well. One person that does pop up sometimes in Live Chats is Steve Porter, so that is nice. As for the others, they are on to different things and jobs. :o

• SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    People move on and we all have to accept it. Most people that leave The Dis move on with their life and so does the staff. In that respect we have to move on as well. One person that does pop up sometimes in Live Chats is Steve Porter, so that is nice. As for the others, they are on to different things and jobs. :o
    Agreed -= and as with ANYthing, and EVERtYthing in life, some partings . are NOT mutually amicable, and therefore PRECLUDE further interaction between the parties.. And ain't none of our business. Nuff said.

• SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    You seem incredibly annoyed by this post Heidii, OP just asked an innocent question. Charles was hugely popular, I’m not surprised he still has fans who miss him. If we can’t talk about him here, where can we?
    OK, you win, I'm out.

Last edited:

The WDW 3

The WDW 3
    I love The Dis crew! I appreciate everyone’s different perspectives & there are some that have come & gone over the years that I truly miss. Charles being the big one for me! I miss his dry sense of humor, sarcasm, vocabulary & sharp clothes! Does anyone know if the crew keeps in touch? I think it would be cool to see some oldies but goodies Skype in on some shows (if they’re on good standing with Pete & the guys 😉). What do you guys think? Is it just me?
    It’s just you

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW