I met my 1st DISer in Boynton Beach!

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
Yesterday while shopping around my local Disney Store in Boynton Beach, FL (was there for a little Disney fix :D I met my first DISer!
I overheard a woman talking to a CM about her May cruise (the pin trading one) so I cut in and asked her if she had ever been to this site (because if you're planning a Disney Cruise you MUST read these boards, right?) and she perked up and asked what my name was! And here I wasn't wearing a lime ribbon or even at WDW!
I would send a PM, but I'm ashamed to say I don't remember her name exactly and didn't right it down :( But lucky her, she has an upcoming WDW trip planned and the pin trading cruise in May!

BTW, the feather boa looked MAH-VUUU-LAS!!! ;) ;)

The Boynton Mall Disney Store...I love it!! But no, it wasn't me.:(

I'd be doing cartwheels if we were going on another cruise in May!

Getting a "Mickey Fix" this weekend. Going to Animal Kingdom for the first time and my favorite, Magic Kingdom. Told DH we just HAVE TO take advantage of the Florida Resident Special (Play4)!! Any excuse will do!!!:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!