• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I may have lost my mind...already starting to count down

lovinwdw

DIS Veteran
I have over 8 months left before I leave for WDW ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo and I already started my count down...263 MORE DAYS!!! I think I have finally lost it!! :rotfl: :tongue:

I haven't been counting down, but this week I realized we were 180 days out. I have become so excited because that means we are closer to next summer's trip than we are to last summer's trip.

It brings a smile to my face instantaneously when I think about my vacation at Disney World and I am also 8 months away. I just keep reading all my reservation information over and over again. Analyzing all my choices over and over again. :goodvibes

We leave on August 15th. I already have a ticker going at home and at work. I have already planned most the meals....I can't wait!

We start counting down to our next trip as soon as we get home from WDW :goodvibes

Hey, it's hard to wait when you are going to have so much fun! There's nothing wrong with counting down that far in advance!

Heck, I think we were both secretely counting down before we even got back last time :)

klj27 said:
I haven't been counting down, but this week I realized we were 180 days out. I have become so excited because that means we are closer to next summer's trip than we are to last summer's trip.
Did you start making your ADRs yet? I know they allow you to do that 180 days out now.

My ISP is Earthlink, and the Earthlink personalized start page (which is my home page) allows you to list events, holidays, reminders, things like that.

I list my upcoming trips to WDW and DLR, so I always have a countdown going.

Count me in on the countdown lol. 160 days and counting. ha ha. My family says I am going to burn out on Disney, but I don't think so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter