I May Be Quiet of Late, But I Am Always Present Here

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
After a comment I read earlier here on the Cruise Board, I felt it necessary to bring some of you up to date on my whereabouts of recent weeks/months.

I am a single mom and widow here in NH. I have spent the last 5 months packing up my home of 17 years which I have put on the market and finally sold. I have moved my girls and myself to an apartment close by as a temporary home while I am building a new place for us in Chicago. It is a move of over 1,000 miles for us and needless to say this entire process has been a monumental task for me.

I have been a moderator here on the DIS for about 4 years now, currently moderating the Cruise, DVC and Restaurant Boards. Whilst I have been out straight packing during the hours I have off from my full time job, I have had to cut back on my DIS time temporarily. But I will tell you that I read each and every single board of mine every day.

You can all expect to hear much more from me after next Thursday when I have the closing on my house here in NH. :)

And now back to your regularly scheduled Cruising programs!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good luck CarolAnn... looking forward to when you're able to fill in your location under your tag!!

I'm sure it was my post, Carol, that inspired this thread. As I said, I intended no disrespect with my failure to mention you in my kudos. I specifically mentioned the other two mods since they'd been more directly involved in the recent crisis.

Good luck to you on your big life change!

And we look forward to having you around more once things are more settled for you.

Welcome to Chi Town! Wow, that's been a huge undertaking for you! When will you be moving out here? What general part of our area are you moving too?

I hope the road is smooth for you in all of this!

Karyn

We Illinoisians need good moderators here. Welcome to you and your family. I hope the move goes smoothly for you !

Love the new house plans!
I hope all goes well for you and your girls..it can be scarey starting over.

Congratulations on your new home. I hope the stress lets up soon.

Ursula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter