I made Boma's Flank Steak Marinade . . .

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
. . . and it was wonderful !!! :D

If you've thought about this recipe at all, you probably already knew from the ingredients that it makes more of a paste than what is normally thought of for a marinade. I hadn't really thought about it & was kind of surprised as I started to mix it.

I didn't have as much ground ginger as I thought & wound up cutting the recipe to 1/4 what was given. This was enough to coat well about a pound & a quarter of steak. The recipe calls for you to marinate for 24 hours. I forgot to make it the day ahead & only marinated a sirloin steak from about 9am to 6 pm. The taste was wonderful! I'm not sure if this was sufficient time-wise because the steak was thinner than what is serve at Boma's, or because I pounded the steak first, or ??? But I won't worry about cutting the marinate time short again.

Boma's Flank Steak Marinade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter