• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"I Love You"

AmandaSparks730

<marquee><font color=purple> All shall know the wo
Here's the place to tell people (family, friend, celebrities, etc) that you love them.

:lovestruc

I'll start.

Sammi...I love you, honey. And I never got to say that to you before you moved. And I regret that now.

I love Murphy.
And i never ever thought i'd be saying that.
I actually think we form a pretty good team.
Sure he's had his moments (bolting through a fishing being his finest)
But he's one amazing pony and i'm seriously going to miss him when i leave.

xD
Yes he's my horse

Jaclyn, I love you. You're my best friend and even though it's only been 2 years, you know me better than all of my other friends. I miss you, and I can't wait until you get home.

And Mommy, I love you too. Even though we argue a lot and sometimes I think it would be eaiser if I lived with Daddy, I couldn't imagine you not being there for me. I know I'm being really picky and selfish about what I want for my party, but I really love you for making all the sacrafices you make for me and Lyndsay and Danny.

Aly...I love you.

You're my best friend, and will always be there for me.

Maddie, I love you. You're the best friend every girl wishes for!

Brandon, I love you so much and I always will. I know we'll get through this hun!

i love you carly.we are just like sisters but neither of our parents would be able to handle it.;)

I love my friends :] Carli, Kari, Kelsey, Gabb, Nichole, Bailey, Courney, Josie, Hannah.

I love you Mom And Dad. Daddy Get Better Soon :] You Can Beat It :]

Alexa lilly
I love you. you are my best friend
We act like total losers but thats who we are.
Seriously wen we get old our houses are gonna conect so we can
see eachother everyday.
And our kids will be best friends.
Ily<3

Bobby
I love you. We have been together for 2 years.
I love you so much. You really are always there for me.
And Its not a stupid relationship that lasts a week.
This is for real.

I ♥ my Meggles!

We met nearly 4 years ago, and it's been insaaaaaane since then! I know you're always there if I need you :)

And we can act like total crazy loser weirdo people together and not care because we love each other :p

famliy u guys are great i love you guys

lauren:ur the greatist i love you my spb and and and u are beautiful

i love you more brandon and you know it. and you're by SB so there.

I love you Josh Groban, Gerard Butler, Mark Wahlberg, Ryan Gosling, Chase Crawford, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Penn Badgely, Kenny Chesney, Josh Turner, Jon McLaughlin, Jack Johnson, Michael Buble, and every one else. =D

hush meg!

oh and i forgot somebody:

i love you kevin jonas. and i'll totally make you a bird house (lol allison). marry me??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter