I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am SO happy to report that my FIL had his treatment today and saw INSTANT success!! He immediately had improved gross and fine motor skills, is walking significantly better, swallowing better, and is already seeing some improvement in speech!! My MIL sent me video of him walking approximately 30 minutes after the procedure and it was incredible how much more natural he looked. He could walk alone fine before, but was slow and had the mechanical gait of someone who had learned to walk again late in life. The doctor said that because he already showing improvement, he will continue to see more improvement over the next couple weeks!! We're very thankful!
Thats so fantastic! What a wonderful gift you gave them.

Ok, still real new to all of this, I have a $15 off $100 for fanatics.com to use from Amex, Can I go through swagbucks also to get 5% back, or do I have to go directly to fanatics.com?

@disneymagicgirl - id go for arrival + it’s the card I’m currently FOMOing. But I’d wait until you can go for another Chase biz at 4/24z. What about an AMEX biz to keep you busy on the meantime like BBP? You could then apply for Chase Biz when it’s safe and then move onto Arrival and Discover or Venture. I have Venture but I’ve looked into getting it again and the other 2 cards as well. All solid choices.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in. I have pondered all your suggestions today and I think I have a plan.
Here are my stats:
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 5.18.33 PM.png

So the plan:
Now: amex BBP (freebie/kill time)- self referral from DH plat? ...still 4/24
Jan: close CIP app for CIU....still 4/24
Feb:
Mar: Hyatt... 5/24
April:Barclay arrival+....6/24
May: Discover It

seem ok here? Of course, pending any crazy curve balls.

I am going to app DH for another chase biz too. Maybe I will do that in Feb. I try to lay low on his report some since he has the income and therefore takes out the mortgages.

I got one to my email and so did DH. Did you read it? You have to deposit $75,000! If I had that much money to just deposit I don't think I would care about 60,000 UR's!
If I scrape around I can come up with $75k and I DO care about the 60k UR's. Acquiring UR's, searching for bonuses and finding deals is how I partially got the 75k liquid cash in the first place Lol! If every time you can stash at least some of your savings away it will add up. We are FAR from rich but using this strategu added with a small inheritance from dh's father has given us a nice safety net.

Ok, still real new to all of this, I have a $15 off $100 for fanatics.com to use from Amex, Can I go through swagbucks also to get 5% back, or do I have to go directly to fanatics.com?
oh my goodness I have spent so much at fanatics the last couple weeks. Of course, no offer. :badpc:

I clicked on their link and they have 20% off right now also for the rest of today.

oh my goodness I have spent so much at fanatics the last couple weeks. Of course, no offer. :badpc:
Raise usually has at least 15% off fanatics gift cards...more if you catch a raise sale. I've used multiple gift cards. At least 5 at once so not sure if/what the limit is. Stack with portal and you can use MSR card for GC purchases. Ends up way better than AMEX deal

Just FYI 30% is best if you are willing to wait it out....obviously I shop fanatics A LOT haha

Not anything I need to buy right now.

I did buy a Manchester United shirt at Epcot last year. Gift for a soccer obsessed fan.

Maybe useless updates on Chase offers -

* New 10% back at Sephora, max $10, one time use
* My Advance Auto purchase from Sunday is showing as earned already, just waiting for the actual credit. No notifications whatsoever from Chase at any stage.
* Advance is a multiple use up to the maximum of $6. Starbucks is usually the same, so check your offer details when you add them.
* My IHG card finally has offers, Walgreens, Sephora and PetSmart. I didn't do anything with the card so not sure why they suddenly appeared today.:confused3

I have a $25.00 off $75.00 purchase from Sephora, which combined with the $10.00 off Chase offer may be too good to pass up!

Thanks to everyone who chimed in. I have pondered all your suggestions today and I think I have a plan.
Here are my stats:
View attachment 368709

So the plan:
Now: amex BBP (freebie/kill time)- self referral from DH plat? ...still 4/24
Jan: close CIP app for CIU....still 4/24
Feb:
Mar: Hyatt... 5/24
April:Barclay arrival+....6/24
May: Discover It

seem ok here? Of course, pending any crazy curve balls.

I am going to app DH for another chase biz too. Maybe I will do that in Feb. I try to lay low on his report some since he has the income and therefore takes out the mortgages.

Looks good. I have a very similar plan.
Just got BBP November
CIC and Gold December now I’m 5/24
DH to get arrival plus now he’s 5/24
March we both are 4/24
Both get Hyatt back to 5/24
He lays low with chase and goes for CP end of year and becomes 4/24 in June
Once I get Hyatt I will start loading up more MRs and going the Schwab route. Sprinkle in some cap one, Barclay or discover

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!