I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
had forgotten it was on there since I only put it in my wallet when we’re going to Disney for the perks and discounts
This is the only card my wife will use other than the Amazon Prime just on Amazon stuff. We had the 5% back at restaurants these past few months on that card and it has never been out of the house. So many missed opportunities...but that is for a different day. I play the game alone...

I didn't know there was a limit for annual fees. Does he need any more than $4K each on these cards right now? In time they will probably go back up.

We've heard from a number of people who've gotten fee cards with smaller credit limits, including someone who got a 1K limit. I think this is just Chase's way of managing their risk. It's a much better result than having your cards just closed on you.

i believe it goes by a certain percentage of your limit. so 10k, the most you can charge is $450. CSR wont go any lower unless you force it down. it also looks very very bad. Many people try to do this with the ritz carlton card and ended up getting their accounts flagged and cancelled.

So between Sam's Club having better prices on quite a few things, thinking about upgrading that membership for free shipping, and being pretty sure i will spend $50 pop on a disney gift card pack there, I might just buy a walmart gift card to finish the last $300 or so on my freedom

This is the only card my wife will use other than the Amazon Prime just on Amazon stuff. We had the 5% back at restaurants these past few months on that card and it has never been out of the house. So many missed opportunities...but that is for a different day. I play the game alone...
my husband is fine with me opening accounts in his name but will only carry one card at a time as well

Not sure... I put $10k in, pulled $9k out, put $15k in, bonus posted... I pulled $15k out because I was going to DHs account, left the $1k plus $200 bonus plus couple bucks of interest in there...

This is weird... lots of people pull everything out and leave nohing in. Maybe they want to verify your identity? Do you have a credit card with them? Is the bank and credit card account linked?

Forgot to say I received my last months bank statement today to send to Barclays as part of my identity verification for the AA card. Despite their assurances that my name would be updated, the geniuses at BoA did not change my maiden name to my married name. I’ve only been married three years now and all my credit cards AND checks with them reflect my married name :mad: I guess I’ll just put a note on it that the bank has repeatedly failed to change my name and that my DL and SS card are correct.
You obviously need more bank accounts :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter