I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied for a SW biz card last week. Friday, maybe? I was still at 30 days last I checked. Makes me nervous. Actually, I think it is time to go check again...

ive seen a few friends go from 30 days to approve, but they waited a week before that happened haha.
if you applied on last friday, its most likely wont change status until tonight or tomorrow.

I applied for a SW biz card last week. Friday, maybe? I was still at 30 days last I checked. Makes me nervous. Actually, I think it is time to go check again...
I take that back. I was approved! But it did take longer than usual. I actually think I applied earlier than Friday last week.
ive seen a few friends go from 30 days to approve, but they waited a week before that happened haha.
if you applied on last friday, its most likely wont change status until tonight or tomorrow.

Ha. Not sure why I said Friday. I knew it had been more days of calling than that! I actually applied last Tuesday and didn't get the approval until today. Not quite a week. It usually only takes a couple of days for my apps to get approved. Hope that helps!

@speedyfishy - I see you doing some 'liking'! How is everything going??
I see her liking stuff too, LOL! Her last post said this so perhaps a grand announcement will be coming soon?

Happy Thanksgiving!! I’m home celebrating with my family. We leave for our wedding on Saturday. I have been so busy with the planning and I have had some minor problems, but I’m so excited for the big day on Tuesday. I can’t believe it’s almost here.

OT but my ds has lost so much weight on the adhd medicine (vyvanse) that the pediatrician is threatening to cut him off. And he had to talk to me privately about how it’s not normal for my son to claim he doesn’t have adhd. I’m well aware my kid’s not normal, thanks!

OT but my ds has lost so much weight on the adhd medicine (vyvanse) that the pediatrician is threatening to cut him off. And he had to talk to me privately about how it’s not normal for my son to claim he doesn’t have adhd. I’m well aware my kid’s not normal, thanks!

I'm sorry he is losing weight and she is threatening to cut him off. Does he notice a difference? Did he try any other meds? I think Vyvanse was DS's third try at different ones. DS says he really does notice a difference. He forgot it one day and it was a really tough day for him. He has also lost a few pounds. His dr wasn't worried yet, but she tells me to make sure he eats. Which is sometimes tough. He has never had that typical teenage boy appetite. And what is normal? lol I am not sure anyone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!