I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great insight. Bookmarked it.
We will be there next June. Maybe there will be a night time parade by then. We did see MSEP last time, and WOC. Fantasmic was a one and done at WDW but it sounds like a different show altogether at DLR, so I’ll check it out.
Blue Bayou sounds pricy for the food offerings. The idea of being inside the ride with people in boats going by and looking at me eating is actually not a plus. Lol. I will look at River Belle Terrace menu. That might be a better option anyway as sitting on the ground is difficult for me.
Will also be at DLR next June. Plan to buy tickets on UCT that include MaxPass. Where are you staying?

These aren’t the exact ones I have but I did get them at Walgreens (~9 years ago) and they look very similar. They’re more like trouser socks (with compression) than regular socks. You can try searching for compression stockings too.

I’m so sorry you had such bad swelling, I know how uncomfortable that can be. The last month of my pregnancy I wouldn’t take my stockings off until I was in bed and would have my husband wash them and have them waiting next to my bed when I woke up. Why I never bought a few extra pairs still baffles me :rotfl2:

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/c...mmhg-compression-socks/ID=prod6238116-product

Quoting myself to pull this forward.

The brand was probably Futoro, the same company that makes knee and wrist braces.

Future Amazon Link

@Ngwira

Is flying ever enjoyable? I don’t think I’ve ever gotten off a flight and thought”Gee that was fun” It’s just a way to get from point A to point B with varying levels of discomfort.
I think @calypso726 may have enjoyed some of her flights. Lol
Most are tolerable. Out flight to China was actually pretty good. We had 2 seats by the window, which was in a 2-4-2 or 2-5-2 configuration. So it was just us. Food was ok, better than domestic flights although nothing fancy. I read in peace for much of the flight. Our last flight before kids. Lol. The flight back, with. 1 year old in tow, was horrid as previously mentioned. At first I felt obligated to clean every Cheerio DS dropped, off the floor. After such crappy service, I said forget it and left the mess.
I haven't tried them, but I did LOL at the thought of what a Banshee would smell like. :rotfl:
Same thoughts. 🤔
Anyway, while writing this, the phone rang and the girls want 'anything Peppa Pig'. So, Amazon is filled with options at the moment so I'll order a couple of playsets and some figures, and then fill in from there. Costco also has the Wellie Wishers dolls - not sure I want to buy those but I know they will play with them.
There is a Peppa Pig Live show, not sure if it is coming to someplace near you.
A quick look at the website and I don’t see any 2020 dates yet.
https://www.peppapigliveus.com/events
my brain is on vacation!
It deserves a vacation. You work hard here.
Will also be at DLR next June. Plan to buy tickets on UCT that include MaxPass. Where are you staying?
Fairfield Inn on Harbor, second week of June. Spending 2 nights near USH first then Anaheim.
And you?

Most are tolerable. Out flight to China was actually pretty good. We had 2 seats by the window, which was in a 2-4-2 or 2-5-2 configuration. So it was just us. Food was ok, better than domestic flights although nothing fancy. I read in peace for much of the flight. Our last flight before kids. Lol. The flight back, with. 1 year old in tow, was horrid as previously mentioned. At first I felt obligated to clean every Cheerio DS dropped, off the floor. After such crappy service, I said forget it and left the mess.

Same thoughts. 🤔

Fairfield Inn on Harbor, second week of June. Spending 2 nights near USH first then Anaheim.
And you?
Third week of June. Hyatt Place Anaheim on Harbor. Flying into San Diego, Amtrak to Anaheim, Flight to Vegas, Flight to San Francisco.

Does anyone know if you can bring pets into Priority Pass lounges? Traveling with my bosses and their cav puppies in November and will be flying jet blue out of mco.
IDK if it is allowed, but I saw a couple flying a brand new puppy home from MCO last year. They were in the lounge before I got in and after I left. The puppy was adorable and basically slept the whole time. No one said anything.

Thank you all for your tolerance of all my griping and your input, we are booked to Hawaii for our 30th next year!!! I never thought I might even get to Hawaii, much less lie flat for free!! I just burned more miles/points than I think I have burned total in the last 5 years LOL. We are going direct, lie flat from MSP on Delta, and home on AA (thank you so much for helping me convince dh they are ok) lie flat red eye to Dallas then first class back to MSP in the early AM.
I can't even believe it!!! Now on to the rest of the planning.
Thank you all!
That’s fantastic! Glad you got it booked. We were supposed to go to Hawaii for our 25th Anniversary, but didn’t go yet. I am determined to book it before our 30th!

Thank you all for your tolerance of all my griping and your input, we are booked to Hawaii for our 30th next year!!! I never thought I might even get to Hawaii, much less lie flat for free!! I just burned more miles/points than I think I have burned total in the last 5 years LOL. We are going direct, lie flat from MSP on Delta, and home on AA (thank you so much for helping me convince dh they are ok) lie flat red eye to Dallas then first class back to MSP in the early AM.
I can't even believe it!!! Now on to the rest of the planning.
Thank you all!

So happy for you! I think it's worth flying AA if you got lie flat on points. Glad it's all set. Which islands are you planning to visit - just Oahu or more?

Haven’t got that far yet. We well have some Hawaiian Air miles if we decide to hop. Any opinions on things to do is welcome as well❤ Best part is all my large Della stash is untouched and my MRs too.

Hmmm. We have really enjoyed our stays on Maui, Kauai, and in Kona on the Big Island. I guess it depends what you are looking for. The most we have seen in one trip is 2 islands, and that was on the trips that were 2 weeks long. I have go-to hotels over there, so I kind of pick by hotel plus what we might want to do/see when we are there.

I know there was a lot of toy talk earlier. Did everyone see this at Target?

View attachment 443531
I did this promo x2 getting some early holiday gifts, "car prizes" (bribes to keep kids entertained/quiet on long car rides) and bday party presents. I also hit up the Target kids clothes promo.

Yesterday I triple dipped the ebates 12%, two different Amex $25 off $100 and the WFBM 30% off sale for some new work dresses. Also LLBean ebates 12%, $10 reward and 20% off sale for some soccer-mom gear!

Last week was some serious shopping, LOL

Same thoughts. 🤔

And you?
@Judique , I have taken DD3 to the Peppa Live show the last 2 years. She loves it and always asks about going again.

I have a 25% off pb kids offer (up to $42.50 back) in my chase offers. DD wants new bedding from PB teen for Christmas. I'm going to swing by PB Kids and see if their gift cards can be used at PB Teen (I know the ones sold at Kroger can be used at most Williams Sonoma companies).
I need to check my offers for that! DS is getting "big boy" bedding as one of his practical holiday gifts.

Guys, this is a game changer!

There’s now a Starbucks in the shopping center across from Aulani! No mobile ordering (yet?) though. Of course, Island Vintage Coffee still has great hipster coffee along with their delicious açaí bowls, but no savings with Starbucks stars or discounted gift cards.
DH will be happy with that data point for our upcoming trip!

Thanks for sharing pics! Hope you have a fabulous trip!

Guys, this is a game changer!

There’s now a Starbucks in the shopping center across from Aulani! No mobile ordering (yet?) though. Of course, Island Vintage Coffee still has great hipster coffee along with their delicious açaí bowls, but no savings with Starbucks stars or discounted gift cards.
Time for that Starbucks CC so you can maximize those 6500 stars?

Hmmm. We have really enjoyed our stays on Maui, Kauai, and in Kona on the Big Island. I guess it depends what you are looking for. The most we have seen in one trip is 2 islands, and that was on the trips that were 2 weeks long. I have go-to hotels over there, so I kind of pick by hotel plus what we might want to do/see when we are there.
We will only have eight full days so one island may be best? Thought about maybe a day trip or something elsewhere but I have to start working on that research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!