I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had both staples offers on my BBP. Bought one $50 Disney gc for $51.99. The charge posted on 7/18 but neither offer has credited. Anyone had the offer(s) work for a gc?

I used the Staples offer with the 1,000 MR in-store on a $50 Disney GC on 7/15.
1,000 MR posted dated 7/17.

I used the Staples offer with the $10 back in-store on a $50 Disney GC on 7/16.
Credit posted dated 7/18.

I did a GC not that long ago on my Delta Gold Biz. I got that card in April. But maybe they've stopped that now?!?!
April feels like it’s pretty recent, but given all the changes Amex has made in the recent months regarding reimbursements, I’m not sure it’s a valid DP now Lol!

I'm not seeing a fix rate but there is an invitation number and offer code.

Do they want my Chase limit to be under 50% or my total limit out there to be under 50%?

Your Chase CL to be under 50%

Is there a range of interest rates or none listed.....if none you may have to put the invitation number and offer code info in to see what what comes up....

OMG. Axe throwing has been pretty popular here for a while. Not that I've done it, but I hear it's very stress relieving to hurl an axe at a target and fun to do as a group.
I think axe throwing would be a great stress relieving work activity with upper management
I don’t like the cheese for the nachos at AMCs and what’s a trip to the movies without nachos lol
No, popcorn is for movies. Nachos are for sports.

Your Chase CL to be under 50%

Is there a range of interest rates or none listed.....if none you may have to put the invitation number and offer code info in to see what what comes up....

I'm not seeing any interest rates listed. Everything on the paperwork says go here to request your card (as if I'm already approved, LOL).

I guess I better add up my Chase CL and see if I'm under 50%, LOL. Much easier when I was still married and had $100k in household income, LOL.

Okay can I lower a CL online with Chase? I'm not sure why I have $19k w/ IHG, LOL. But looks like I'm already over 50% with them right now. So I guess I'll drop it and try for the CIP....fingers crossed.

I think it's a record for me, I got my support links updated within 24 hours of @SouthFayetteFan post!

Also got plastiq set up and the mortgage payment going. PNC was already there so it should be electronic. Now I just have to make sure it posts to my account. Next up is the student loan but since it's not due til Aug 15 I have some time. Off to go get more to do list stuff done so I can consolidate my post its.

Jury duty call is at 5 to see if I have to go tomorrow...

The Amex airline incidental credit that people were using dried up sometime in early to mid June. I got reimbursed for a $100 SW gc on June 5, so it happened sometime shortly after that.
Yeah - so what we are looking for here (for @StephPlum i believe) is a DP of a Delta gift card triggering the Delta stmt credit in June or July as part of the signup bonus. I can’t imagine anything has changed there but you never know with Amex!

I'm not seeing any interest rates listed. Everything on the paperwork says go here to request your card (as if I'm already approved, LOL).

I guess I better add up my Chase CL and see if I'm under 50%, LOL. Much easier when I was still married and had $100k in household income, LOL.
Marketing sends the flyers...so not sure how that works

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!