I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my CIP card. I went to the chase account where my CIC is registered and it is not pulling up my card. The only difference is I used my middle initial for the business name on my CIP, but didn’t on my CIC. Will I need to set up a separate business account for the CIP as a result?

Yay! My DVC rental came through and I will be spending my 33rd anniversary in October at the BWV. My DH, however, will be spending it diving in the Caribbean. Oh well. He's gone for my birthday in May also and I will be spending time then in Orlando too! I'll have to look for a special F&W event to do solo in Oct.

(It's not like we always vacation separately, we will both be in Florida in February at the same time for 9 days or so.)
In 2015 dh was in Germany and I was at Disney for our anniversary. I wore the anniversary button though made for some fun conversations 😀

So far at by Sebastian home I have seen sandhill cranes, peacocks, pileated woodpeckers, and an armadillo all in or near my yard (and a gazillion lizards); and someone in the neighborhood posted a video of a bobcat from their Ring surveillance camera. I also had a very up close experience with one of those red, white and black spiders you posted the picture of from your lanai area, they are super icky.
I love all of the wildlife in FL! In Naples a few weeks ago I saw two bald eagles! The birds are amazing. I think we used to see more frogs before Irma. Of course, we see alligators and turtles regularly on the golf course. Neighbors post when they see panthers, bears etc. I have yet to see any!

I love all of the wildlife in FL! In Naples a few weeks ago I saw two bald eagles! The birds are amazing. I think we used to see more frogs before Irma. Of course, we see alligators and turtles regularly on the golf course. Neighbors post when they see panthers, bears etc. I have yet to see any!
I love the wildlife here too! We had a bald eagle in a tree in our back yard. It’s funny when you have to stop on the road for the sandhill cranes lol

I love the wildlife here too! We had a bald eagle in a tree in our back yard. It’s funny when you have to stop on the road for the sandhill cranes lol

Oh wow! That's so cool! We did see an armadillo one day when we were at Typhoon Lagoon during a thunderstorm. We were all huddled under the roof of one of the shops, but armadillo was sauntering around enjoying the downpour and the empty park.

I am hoping it stays that way. And no rain. I had enough of that in July when we were there.
It rained so much for our Aug trip too! I’m kind of in disbelief we’re looking at rain again. Our only Dec trip was very cold but it never rained.

I received my CIP card. I went to the chase account where my CIC is registered and it is not pulling up my card. The only difference is I used my middle initial for the business name on my CIP, but didn’t on my CIC. Will I need to set up a separate business account for the CIP as a result?
You shouldn’t. That’s really strange and I’m not sure what to tell you. Hoping someone else has an answer for you! Otherwise I’d call. My dd had to call about her online setup for her CIP and there were no questions about her ‘business’.

Oh wow! That's so cool! We did see an armadillo one day when we were at Typhoon Lagoon during a thunderstorm. We were all huddled under the roof of one of the shops, but armadillo was sauntering around enjoying the downpour and the empty park.
Haha sounds like he was able to come out of hiding since everyone was huddled under the roofs

I have run into this issue now with middle initial. I set up the separate account and SMd about combining with my other account and was told I'd have to call. I've been bad and havent bothered yet... at this point I probably wont since I will just be closing it in a year.

Right now it’s not looking good for Wednesday-Saturday. We’re supposed to be there Thursday-Saturday. If it’s bad we might just drive home Friday and say forget it

WE get in on Saturday. Probably just going to Disney Springs that day. Then the Christmas party on Sunday and DHS on Monday and Epcot on Tuesday and back home on Wednesday.

After watching all the Imagineering episodes I now want to see the other parks. So starting with the cheapest is Disneyland. Only been there once for a high school choir trip 37 years ago. We already are planning a trip to Vegas in May for DS 21st Birthday. Decided to fly from Vegas to Orange County and spend 3-4 days at Disneyland. So excited. Now to research. I know Disney World but don’t know much about Disneyland. (DD tried for the Paris one but airfare is a bit more for that ). Hopefully one day.

I have run into this issue now with middle initial. I set up the separate account and SMd about combining with my other account and was told I'd have to call. I've been bad and havent bothered yet... at this point I probably wont since I will just be closing it in a year.

Thank you! I just set up a separate account and was able to verify my card right away under the new account, so must be it was due to the middle initial being used for the CIP. It would be nice to have them under one, but I’m not going to bother calling to switch it.

Thank you! I just set up a separate account and was able to verify my card right away under the new account, so must be it was due to the middle initial being used for the CIP. It would be nice to have them under one, but I’m not going to bother calling to switch it.
I have two different chase accounts, too. I had the same issue with my card not automatically linking up so I just made a new account

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!