I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any good remedies for tail bone pain? Mine started as lower back pain two weeks ago and now it’s more just at my tail bone. I didn’t injure it (as I’ve been asked like 6 times by nurses lol). I’m pretty sure it’s just my growing body and the baby pushing on me. It hurts to sit in any position and I can’t lay on my back so there’s hardly anyway for me to be comfortable. I’ve tried heat, ice, and stretching. The heat helps the most but I can’t use it very long because of the baby. Idk if it’s just something I need to deal with or what. I have a doctor appointment in about a week and I’m for sure telling her

Yoga ball. That thing saved my life with my last baby.

Yeah...it's not impossible. It's all going into one account. I'm not sure I want to call. It does work in my favor to some extent. I don't want to take the chance of ruining it.
That’s what’s crazy. I bet if you call Amex the front line rep won’t even understand. It definitely works in your favor. I’m not sure you’ll find anybody that can answer though - like I said, I’ve never seen it!

I mean I can try that and see if it helps... 🥴

ETA: oh my god that emoji lol. That is not what it looked like on my phone
This might help....
tenor.gif

We have one. Did you just sit on it and roll side to side?
This is exactly what I did my entire last pregnancy...I taught my kids school work and ate meals sitting on an exercise ball. Supposedly it can help bring the baby down. But, considering this is your first pregnancy and you are no where needing to try to bring a baby down, I'm concerned why you are having so much tail bone pain. Just seems way, way too early to me for a first pregnancy. Did you injure yourself exercising somehow?

This is exactly what I did my entire last pregnancy...I taught my kids school work and ate meals sitting on an exercise ball. Supposedly it can help bring the baby down. But, considering this is your first pregnancy and you are no where needing to try to bring a baby down, I'm concerned why you are having so much tail bone pain. Just seems way, way too early to me for a first pregnancy. Did you injure yourself exercising somehow?
Not that I can recall. It started out as just lower back pain so I was stretching to help. It went away for a little bit but now it’s for sure my tailbone area. It’s way down there. The heating pad works really well. I thought it seemed early to have this much pain too. Maybe it’ll go away after a couple of weeks of heat, ice, and stretching

Toward the end it was all I sat on. But, yes, I used it at my desk mostly.

I suppose volleyball in the bathtub might be okay, but I don't think I'd try the falling lol
I’m sitting on our yoga ball right now and rolling my back out a little bit. I just ordered a pregnancy pillow yesterday so I’m hoping that helps some too

DH and I did not agree on names at all. Took forever to pick 2 names for first one since we didn’t know if boy or girl. Second time I was so sure it was a boy I told DH he could pick girls name and I would pick boys name. Yep, that backfired on me.
Same happened to me!!! I was sooo positive my 2nd was another girl, like no doubt in my mind it was a girl, so I agreed to the name DH wanted for a boy. He turns 11 on Monday. Still don’t love his name. His middle name is after FIL and it’s the worst.

Not that I can recall. It started out as just lower back pain so I was stretching to help. It went away for a little bit but now it’s for sure my tailbone area. It’s way down there. The heating pad works really well. I thought it seemed early to have this much pain too. Maybe it’ll go away after a couple of weeks of heat, ice, and stretching
I'm not entirely sure of your age but I was 24 during my first pregnancy. I was very fit going into it and carrying no excess weight. I popped out by 20 weeks and very much looked pregnant but I only gained 20 lbs or so overall with that baby. I really never felt the 'aches and pains' of pregnancy until the last 8 weeks. So, you feeling tailbone pain this early seems strange to me. But I know you've been going to your exercise class. The thing with pregnancy is that everything 'loosens' so it becomes easier to injure yourself. My guess is you overdid it a bit. Take some time to rest your body!

I'm not entirely sure of your age but I was 24 during my first pregnancy. I was very fit going into it and carrying no excess weight. I popped out by 20 weeks and very much looked pregnant but I only gained 20 lbs or so overall with that baby. I really never felt the 'aches and pains' of pregnancy until the last 8 weeks. So, you feeling tailbone pain this early seems strange to me. But I know you've been going to your exercise class. The thing with pregnancy is that everything 'loosens' so it becomes easier to injure yourself. My guess is you overdid it a bit. Take some time to rest your body!
Oh you were 24? I didn’t realize you were just pregnant 5 years ago 😉 😉

@Haley R could it be your sciatic? I had sciatic pain with my first terribly. And echoing what @wendow said, everything loosens up which can cause many different things.

I am right in the thick of the end of pregnancy aches and pains but not sitting on my yoga ball yet because I need her to stay put a few more weeks 😊
Gotta cook her right. We want a “well done” baby Thompson!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!