I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna do it!

Uber selling out has me worried about the Disney GCs!
I didn't buy any Uber. Considered it but need Disney more. I did this last year and they did sell out quickly so definitely get while the gettin is good!
I am bummed I missed out on Lyft from Costco. That sold out really fast too! I did 6 orders total from BJs. Fingers crossed they all work!

I am bummed I missed out on Lyft from Costco. That sold out really fast too! I did 6 orders total from BJs. Fingers crossed they all work!
I thought about the Lyft ones from Costco but we never use lyft unless occasionally at WDW. We use Uber gc's for UberEats so I was tempted there but I really need to nip that habit so I resisted the Uber GC temptation lol! I won't order from them without some kind of motivation so no GC's, no motivation.

I thought about the Lyft ones from Costco but we never use lyft unless occasionally at WDW. We use Uber gc's for UberEats so I was tempted there but I really need to nip that habit so I resisted the Uber GC temptation lol! I won't order from them without some kind of motivation so no GC's, no motivation.

Probably for the best. The Lyft eVouchers act as a coupon, so there’s no stacking any additional offer discounts to those 15% off vouchers.

Dh’s new CIP is getting broken in real quick. We just got the card on the 18th and I’m almost half way through the MSR.
Did the stop and shop gift card deal for $1000, treated myself to a new Balsam Hill Xmas tree, rebooked my room at Disney and just bought a Walmart gift card on raise to use for Airpods on Black Friday.

I also just bought $350 Disney gift cards at BJs with the 2 Chase offers I had. Yay!

Now, I just need to get AirPods and a Nintendo switch on Black Friday and I am done Xmas shopping and I have enough Disney gift cards to pay for our Jan. Trip including dining/spending.
I think I’m going to be a bit bored in Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts