I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lain is insane with that stuff!!! BTW Belle is also my older daughter’s favorite. She is a big time reader 😃
Yep, my dd19 is a reader as well. I keep telling her to make a packing list for her DCP and she just keeps setting aside more books lol. Every book is her fav and it must go with her. We own HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of books, thanks to her. I also cannot get rid of any books. If it's 7th grade and up, she wants to re-read. If it's a younger book, she wants it for her future kids 😆

How in the world do you remember these things!?!? But yes, it's her fav. Belle is her fav. Which is what makes all this so special!!

IT'S THE SPREADSHEET!!!

@Lain is insane with that stuff!!! BTW Belle is also my older daughter’s favorite. She is a big time reader 😃

Belle is my favorite, too! I prefer her in the blue dress over the ball gown but yeah... definitely my favorite. Your older daughter has excellent taste!

So in my Amex offers, there's a little bit of cash back offer on the purchase of an Amex GC. I was going to get my son a VGC for Christmas... is there any reason I shouldn't just get the Amex one instead? They're each accepted anywhere those credit cards are accepted, right?

I’m sure we have seen the Beauty and the Beast show at HS no less than 20 times in the last 19 years. With DD’s DIsability assistance pass we sit down in the front. She has cried every single time when Beast gets killed. It’s a little better now than the first few years but she still needs something to dry her eyes every time.

I’m sure we have seen the Beauty and the Beast show at HS no less than 20 times in the last 19 years. With DD’s DIsability assistance pass we sit down in the front. She has cried every single time when Beast gets killed. It’s a little better now than the first few years but she still needs something to dry her eyes every time.
She and my dd would get along well!

Why do I always have trouble activating our citi biz cards?? I'm going to cry, This is why I never closed the accounts before. But I did this time since it now seems to be a requirement. Of course, my new card will not activate. On the phone holding for citi....:furious:

Did you not get any of the BJ's offers or are you supplementing those?
I assume the BJs interest surrounds Disney cards. I grabbed Walmart on the Raise deal for everyday shopping and Christmas stuff.

For Disney, I’m sitting on a 12% back deal (in fuel) with my grocery store right now and that’s good until 12/2 so I’m hoping a combo of TCB and raise will come along to beat that. The BJs deal isn’t deep enough to catch my eye and I don’t have a Chase offer on my current MSR card.

I assume the BJs interest surrounds Disney cards. I grabbed Walmart on the Raise deal for everyday shopping and Christmas stuff.

For Disney, I’m sitting on a 12% back deal (in fuel) with my grocery store right now and that’s good until 12/2 so I’m hoping a combo of TCB and raise will come along to beat that. The BJs deal isn’t deep enough to catch my eye and I don’t have a Chase offer on my current MSR card.
Hmm, I'm not following you but I know you know your stuff (no matter how painful that realization is lol...) so not gonna argue with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter