I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know for certain but based on my experience, the CMs are not policing the rows. The guarantee is actually not for any particular seat but only a guarantee that you will be admitted while there are seats left, so long as you show up by the designated time. Once you enter, you can sit where ever you want, except perhaps in the very front--we have always ended up more or less in the middle so it's possible that the CMs are policing the front rows. But near show time, people are squeezing in where they can (at least in the middle section).
Thank for all this info. I feel at such a disadvantage since we’ve never been before and nervous we could actually not get a seat at all. Where are the best seats? I know sometimes down in front isn’t actually best.

I spent some valuable work time researching how to install and it seems like it will be easy. There is an HDMI port (hope it's working) and a power outlet close by. I will just have to figure out which button on the Hotwire remote accesses the HDMI port and we should be good! I ordered the Firestick and it will be here tomorrow!

I meant to mount a TV is easy ;) But a firestick is super duper easy!

So does anyone know how long it takes for the anniversary night from Hilton to post? I have the Surpass that is supposed to be grandfathered into a free night. I paid my AF this statement (October).

I’m not sure if it’s the best deal, but Rakuten has $10 off. If you open a new Rakuten account with a referral there’s another $10. Plus if you already have a Rakuten account and refer your spouse you get a $25 referral bonus.
was going to say this also Rakuten plugin formerly ebates also is giving 5% on Rewards Network dining and can go directly to Amex rewards now so I can get 2+ cents a point making it worth 10% cashback in some cases.
So Since I value Amex points the most I choose this option unless delta/Alaska miles are better multipliers.

Last edited:

Softball and DH's lack of time off (switching contracts so he's going to be losing some days) are severely screwing up my trip bookings. A weekend in Oklahoma City for softball, followed by a weekend in Disney, followed by a weekend in College Station for softball isn't unreasonable is it? I think no, but I think my husband would feel otherwise.

Bad idea to add P2's Freedom to my Samsung pay, correct? I'm going to need to concentrate on UR to fill up my RR's. It's twice as many RR to fly home than it is to get to MCO.

So does anyone know how long it takes for the anniversary night from Hilton to post? I have the Surpass that is supposed to be grandfathered into a free night. I paid my AF this statement (October).

Our Aspire card anniversary is January 18 and the FN did not post until sometime in April.

We do have GE and we would be flying in biz class so we would be off the plane early.
But do you have an amex offer to help cover the cost of your tiara for the flight? I mean, if you're up front, you gotta do it right :rotfl:

There is that Tiffany offer for extra MRs on some Amexes, or just ask @calypso726 for shopping tips, pretty sure that she and Plane Princess have matching his and hers versions.

Woke up today to 10,000 bonus Rapid Rewards in my account from Summer promo. That put me at 34,581 toward CP for the year, which means I’m only one SW biz bonus away from 110,000 points. Sometimes hindsight sucks. Sigh..
I remember someone else saying those took forever to post. Kind of hard to plan for when they can take almost 6 months to post. I was hoping for the promo for next year, but didn't get it. I guess it wouldn't have helped that much anyway if they take so long to post. At least it's still 10k RR points for you!:)

But do you have an amex offer to help cover the cost of your tiara for the flight? I mean, if you're up front, you gotta do it right :rotfl:

There is that Tiffany offer for extra MRs on some Amexes, or just ask @calypso726 for shopping tips, pretty sure that she and Plane Princess have matching his and hers versions.

If there’s no Amex offer be sure to check cashbackmonitor and then use your best non category bonus spend card. I’d advise matching tiaras if you do matching outfits. Stick with something neutral or splurge and get them in different shades. We can’t have the flight attendants seeing us wearing the same blasted tiaras on every trip.

441183F0-DFFD-4DCB-B85B-FE444C311347.jpeg

I have always wanted a little blue box so maybe I just need a larger one :)

Oh, and DS told me he is allowed to have the glass of $300 bottle of champagne we are offered on our arrival in F class...pretty sure he'll just need to settle for a crown instead.

@calypso726 If you have any points on where to get tiaras, please do share :)

We need to boujie on these flights!

The Courtyard does not offer a free breakfast with Plat status. It is some ridiculously low about $ to spend which won’t buy you much of anything.

I guess it's another case of 'ymmv'. They gave us coupons for it in Ocean City on one visit and on another they gave us $20 credit of pantry items. They restricted the breakfast to 3 choices, bacon and eggs, pancakes and something else. We just ordered whatever we wanted and let them figure it out.

I am not happy about the parking either. Right now I do have a car reserved, and we will need it to get to Crystal River, but wondering if I should just have it for part of the time, maybe Uber to Busch Gardens, but ubering every day would add up too. I am assuming we will get free breakfast for 2 there, I haven't seen anything about a lounge there. Not all that helpful with 5, but will take it.

Is there a parking garage nearby? I haven't looked and I'm not overly familiar with the area even though I've been down in that area a few times. I think you will probably need a car.

I posted this on another thread and did not get any replies. Thought maybe someone here can help -

I am looking to buy at least $75-100 in "Happy" gift cards. What is the best deal currently?
Check your amex offers (if you have amex credit cards) for the happy guy offer or the staples offer. Otherwise @Lain posted a Safeway/Albertson's deal for 8x rewards for the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!