I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

amalone1013

DIS Veteran
Oh here let me enable help you out. RFID blocking anti-theft Travelon purses. Many different sizes and colors and perfect for traveling so as not to worry about pick pockets. RFID sleeves and wallets and bungees to strap a backpack or personal item on to your carry on and wheel it around.
I want to order a few more Travelon purses to try :rolleyes1 I've been terrible in my search for a new travel purse. And now I'm kind of thinking of getting two wallets, one for domestic travel and one international that could hold my passport... I have a problem now.

I was looking at the bungees yesterday. What one do you use?

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
Yes! I could see father and son, but I was shocked when I found out about Twila!! I also wondered why she didn't play the actual sister at first, but I think the actress that plays Alexis does a WONDERFUL job. They way she goes back and forth with David is hilarious and like actual siblings! My sister and I jokingly call bad things cute to each other now :rotfl: I also love her relationship with Moira HAHA
I LOVE MOIRA. That actor is a genius. That is all. :rotfl:

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
So.... unsure if this belongs here or over on strategies,but I don't think this is advanced or anything... I want to help DS,who is very interested in various types of future travel with friends. Background is working at his own biz currently,about to start barber/hair schooling. Has been paying his own insurance/phones etc for a couple of years- CK score is around 800, has 2 cc's he got last year (one by accident due to my mistake lol) a BCE and BoA cashback which he currently gets 3% back on gas and groceries(I think). His goal in life is simplicity-and he doesn't buy a lot,yet he really wants to travel for cheap. Either driving or flying or a combo. What's a good step for him? I know Freedom,and possible one of the inks or sapphires, but looking for some advice. He can't do a huge spend on his own, but I can assist with that if he needs a boost,if an MSR requires it,or help him time it to a large insurance payment,etc. thanks.

amalone1013

DIS Veteran
DH told me last week that he was only getting paid about $1500 of his commissions this month. He's waiting on thousands currently.

Checking accounts today... why is DHs checking account 10x the amount I expected... um because he got a lot more than $1500 in commissions paid out... lol. I had run his checking account really low :rolleyes1

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
What is this ironing you speak of... I just throw my clothing back in the dryer with a wet towel 😝
That’s what I typically do. But I have been obsessed with ironing his school apparel. I was even up very early on Thurs since I forgot to do it on Wed evening.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates