I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping in late, but I was on SWA.com this morning to get tickets for our WDW Marathon weekend trip, and was super bummed to see that the direct from OAK to MCO is gone. Direct flights are also gone from SFO. I tweeted and received a generic response, but I wonder if it's due to the MAX issue. The flights was full every time I was on it (6-8 times last year). Flights also weren't cheap. The CP took some of sting out, but RT was over $425. Direct United out of SFO was actually cheaper, but then I have to cross the bridge and pay for three rather than two. Oh well.

Dropping in late, but I was on SWA.com this morning to get tickets for our WDW Marathon weekend trip, and was super bummed to see that the direct from OAK to MCO is gone. Direct flights are also gone from SFO. I tweeted and received a generic response, but I wonder if it's due to the MAX issue. The flights was full every time I was on it (6-8 times last year). Flights also weren't cheap. The CP took some of sting out, but RT was over $425. Direct United out of SFO was actually cheaper, but then I have to cross the bridge and pay for three rather than two. Oh well.
SJC an option for you? I know last Spring there was a direct SJC-MCO.

Well I’d highly recommend you watch Christopher Robin then! @wendow will back me up on that one - a GREAT fun movie :D

Yep!! Love the movie and the attraction. One of my favorite movie quotes: “I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I've been” and “People say ‘nothing is impossible but I do nothing everyday’”
:rotfl: Love that bear!!!

Yep!! Love the movie and the attraction. One of my favorite movie quotes: “I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I've been” and “People say ‘nothing is impossible but I do nothing everyday’”

That ride came out when my DD was really, really little and it was such a fun one to ride with her. It's still a favorite of mine. :goodvibes

I also like that you don’t have to wait for checked bags...usually by the time you walk to baggage claim they are out...
My sister lives in between JFK and ISP...for some reason she always goes to JFK

There are lounges at JFK. ISP is nice for SW to MCO but you can go anywhere from JFK. I used to be 15 mins from there. I miss it so much. Never took advantage of the Friday night flights to Europe every 30 mins lol

My favorite parts are when he’s on the train naming stuff and when he wants the red balloon. He doesn’t need it, but he really really wants it

There are lounges at JFK. ISP is nice for SW to MCO but you can go anywhere from JFK. I used to be 15 mins from there. I miss it so much. Never took advantage of the Friday night flights to Europe every 30 mins lol

We pretty much just fly to Orlando to visit our son, last year we did go to CA with friends...but flew SW since the total travel time...factoring in the drive the JFK or LGA was the same as flying SW and changing in BLT

We are looking into a Mediterranean cruse next year for DHs 60th Birthday....if we do that will definitely be a flight out of JFK

There was? Wow. Why wasn't that an option when we were planning all those WDW trips? :sad2: Although if it's still around I'm more likely to get back there in the future.
Yep, it was at the end of Mar/beg of Apr this year. I met a friend in WDW and she came in and went out on it specifically because it was a SW direct flight.

Here you go. Crazy family time.

The immediate family of my aunt who passed, her husband/kids/their spouses a d kids have said there will be no funeral services. That is their decision.

So of course, a few family members are planning a big get together/wake.

I dont want to sound like people cant get together and grieve if they want, I just think it is wrong to make it a big official presence required affair as that so obviously goes against the family's wishes.

This event has now changed from a party room at a buffer restaurant to someone's house... where my aunts family "will probably show up at least some of them maybe" That is literally what the text said that went out. I feel like that says everything about what the family thinks.

Also every change means a text from my dad 😡

Anyways, I had told DH that if a funeral was held I would change or cancel plans as needed... this? Hard pass. Not only would I feel like I am aiding in those undermining the family by going, but I know how this will go. It will turn into a fight of who has the best story. Not a nice let's share memories, but a how can I one up everyone with MY story? Ughhh. Honestly this could play into the no funeral decision.

I am writing the family notes to send. I will hopefully see then when I get home.

Y’all, the SW WiFi wasn’t working on our flight from DEN to MCO and now, they just announced it’s not working on the flight from MSY to DEN :oops: That might be more annoying than the flight being cancelled!?! How are you supposed to entertain kids on these flights when you plan on having WiFi?! The flight attendant recommended everyone just read the flight magazine:laughing:

Winnie the Pooh is always our first ride in MK. It's so sweet and happy.
So much chatter about Festival of the Arts today. We LOVED it. And I got this super cute Winnie the Pooh print for my little girls' room.

Attachments

• IMG_20190212_123431.jpg
    IMG_20190212_123431.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 26
Winnie the Pooh is always our first ride in MK. It's so sweet and happy.
So much chatter about Festival of the Arts today. We LOVED it. And I got this super cute Winnie the Pooh print for my little girls' room.
Love that print!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter