I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on applying for the new Chase SW business card to get the 80K in miles (Performance)..................... it appears there is a rule that I cannot have two different Chase SW business cards (Premier). Which SW chase personal card should I get in order to get to my 110 thousand miles for the companion pass?
Unless something has changed you can get the 2 SW business cards....but can only have 1 SW personal card

For some reason I can't cash out my swagbucks to paypal. I've done it twice and now I'm stuck in some loop where it wants to verify my account.

Same thing happened to me. Got 2 cashed out, then stuck in a loop. Is it maybe 2 per day? Not sure but I'll try again tomorrow.
I got the same thing. I then tried an amazon gift card and it said you can only redeem two rewards a day.
There are larger denominations to cash out with unless you are looking for different cards.

We went to sea world recently so I was hoping to try something new out. Did you have to stand in long lines at aquatica? We’ll have to go on the weekend unfortunately since Dh works and he’s not a huge water park person especially if we’re standing in line for slides all day. If that’s the case we may do sea world instead
We went during the week and got there when the water park opened so we were able to do quite a bit before it got crowded. And then we just did the Roaring Rapids and wave pool once it got more crowded. It was 100 degrees and scorching that day. DH got tired of the crowd and we left early to enjoy the pool at the Renaissance.

I don’t know if you are planning to stay the night in the area but the SeaWorld neighborhood hotels offer a free FoL pass for each of the major rides (Fairfield Inn, Springhill, Renaissance) except the new river rapids ride, although that one had basically no wait so it wasn’t needed.

I have something similar to this from North Face that I absolutely love. It is so lightweight but still warm.

@Haley R how did the rooms at WL look when you were there recently? I have a friend planning to stay there for her once in a decade trip coming up Feb/Mar 2020 and I know there was a refurb planned but postponed. I'd hate for her trip to be in subpar accommodations since she won't go again for a really long time.

I have something similar to this from North Face that I absolutely love. It is so lightweight but still warm.

My DD has a North Face down version of the same coat and it's wonderful, too. In fact, seeing how soft and comfy and compressible it was is what sold me on getting one of my own. Patagonia just fit me better, but I think they are pretty much the same thing. And they are great for travel since the compress so nicely. I also use mine as a blanket when I fly.

I have a Patagonia that's a bit heavier and a lighter Kuhl Love them both. Neither are water resistant though. We bought REI brand raincoats that we layer over them if it's going to be wet.

There are larger denominations to cash out with unless you are looking for different cards.

I wasn't sure how many times it would let me buy the swagbucks, so I cashed out a $50 PayPal, then bought more Swagbucks and cashed out another $50. I have enough left to get $25. I honestly wasn't sure I'd be able to buy enough to cash out more than one $50 so I wasn't thinking ahead enough to save it for a $100 instead. I'll have to be more patient if there's a next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!