I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am reading, reading, reading but I need help. My daughter is starting college so I will have all of those bills due. Want a card that will get me a nice bonus. The plan is to put housing bill on my credit card and pay it off when I get the credit card bill. I have not opened a card in the last 24 months. Huge Chase customers. Just paid off my Chase Freedom Unlimited as the 0% time period is over. Looking for both a 0% interest card and something else with a huge sign-on bonus. Our travel plans include Disney next summer. I had SW but have canceled it as the annual fee was due. Should have enough points to fly the family next summer.

I'm feeling impatient, if I wait until tomorrow evening I can just redo my Newegg order with DHs AMEX on my account.... but let's be honest, he's probably getting a Newegg account :P

I drink the liquid. I put about a 1/2 inch to an inch in my glass, add a few drops of stevia and then fill the glass with water. I actually find it refreshing!
If I do drink it, I do it like this as well. I used to drink it like this all the time but I got burned out lol. It is very refreshing though!

Any chance anyone has coat recommendations from the jackets available on Ebags… I've been wanting to get a new winter coat, one of the thinner/lighter ones vs a ski jacket type since I am not usually out in super extreme weather. Also wanting a light jacket that is waterproof or water resistant, like a soft shell style, one that would be good for travel would be ideal.
Take a look at costco. They had a nice soft shell with a soft fleece liner today for $20. A nice variety of colors.

Okay, I am reading, reading, reading but I need help. My daughter is starting college so I will have all of those bills due. Want a card that will get me a nice bonus. The plan is to put housing bill on my credit card and pay it off when I get the credit card bill. I have not opened a card in the last 24 months. Huge Chase customers. Just paid off my Chase Freedom Unlimited as the 0% time period is over. Looking for both a 0% interest card and something else with a huge sign-on bonus. Our travel plans include Disney next summer. I had SW but have canceled it as the annual fee was due. Should have enough points to fly the family next summer.

For Personal cards The Chase Sapphire Preferred CSP has the highest signup bonus 60k URs after spending $4k the first 3 months....if your interested in opening a business card the Chase Ink Preferred CIP bonus is 80k URs after a $5k spend
If you’d like to join our DISchurners group on reddit were there aren’t as many pages to keep up with the latest information ...pm @SouthFayetteFan @Lain or @Albort and they can help

Waahhhh. I got the email about switching my lovely purple SPG biz card. I don't want the ugly bonbon card :sad:
I got that email and now have the card just sitting in a pile on my desk. I don't want to confirm that I received it because I like my purple card, too!

Quoting myself to see if anyone has any thoughts on this? Thank you!
I'v rented using UR points, but I did pay $1 with our CSP for rental coverage. I think ours was with Thrifty and I was allowed to add DH at the counter (as long as our last names were the same). So totally different, LOL... But if you feel more comfortable with Alamo I would do it for the peace of mind.

So, I now have received my egcs from Newegg, as well as an email saying my Amex has been charged. Unfortunately, I never received an email from Amex acknowledging I used an offer.

So, I now have received my egcs from Newegg, as well as an email saying my Amex has been charged. Unfortunately, I never received an email from Amex acknowledging I used an offer.
I got mine and used them on BJs already. Although I couldn’t figure out how to use 2 gift cards in one order, so did 2 orders.

Hi guys - couple of questions.

1. I bought Airfare yesterday. for cruise to Alaska next June. I had some Delta points so using those for the flights from MSP to Anchorage and them will use my CSR UR points from Vancouver back to MSP. So, yesterday was the day I could book the first leg. I did the Points/Cash as I didn't quite have enough for all points and I have the $300 CSR Travel Credit that just came up again. The $5.60 fee posted ASAP but the other $180 is not even showing in pending. Does this take longer for some reason?

2. For the Dooney peeps. We leave for Disney on Saturday. DD18 loves the Disney Dooney (she has 3) and would like to add to her collection. We noticed the new Toy Story one and that the Lion King one is debuting at AK tomorrow (while supplies last). Does this mean it is a limited edition and if she wants that one we should go there right away or do you think it will be in stock for a while. Trying to figure out if we need to adjust some things and get to AK before our AK day if she decides this is the one she wants.

For Personal cards The Chase Sapphire Preferred CSP has the highest signup bonus 60k URs after spending $4k the first 3 months....if your interested in opening a business card the Chase Ink Preferred CIP bonus is 80k URs after a $5k spend
If you’d like to join our DISchurners group on reddit were there aren’t as many pages to keep up with the latest information ...pm @SouthFayetteFan @Lain or @Albort and they can help
Thank you for replying. After comparing the deals, I would like the Chase Ink Preferred without the annual fee but it is a business card. Don't have a tax id number. Not sure I can do that.

Thank you for replying. After comparing the deals, I would like the Chase Ink Preferred without the annual fee but it is a business card. Don't have a tax id number. Not sure I can do that.
You would use your first and last name as the business name...and your SS number where they ask for the tax ID....the CIP does have the $95 annual fee
If you don’t want to pay an annual fee the Chase Ink Unlimited is a business card with a 50k UR bonus after spending $3k

Waahhhh. I got the email about switching my lovely purple SPG biz card. I don't want the ugly bonbon card :sad:

Doesn't really matter to me as this card that used to be my go to card for most purchases prior to Bonvoy for about 18 years mostly lives in my sock drawer. So if I want to look at purple I'll just clip the old one on the top of it.

WDW Poly v. WL thoughts? I got some perspectives from the CL thread but I’m wondering if any of you have any thoughts... if I switch our 4 nights at Poly CL to WL CL my fam of 4 will save $480. I’m worried about the smaller room size and different type of CL layout than we’re used to but $480 is not chump change...

Decisions, decisions. I'm not good at choosing. I've stayed Poly CL a few times and I don't love it but I do like it. Knowing which longhouse you'll be in, and that you're right by the pool is a plus. I like it for warm weather stays when I think there will be lots of swimming going on. Plus it's easier to get to Epcot.

WL CL I haven't tried (but hope to some day). I do hear good things about it, and I love the WL lobby. I'm torn on the location, though, since it's all bus except for the MK. And the smaller rooms can be an issue. I love AKL but those rooms are so much smaller than the ones at the Poly.

So I'm not much help with this one but I'm trying!

Nordstrom Anniversary sale starts tomorrow for the general public. Deals are usually great but selection is somewhat limited.

DD and I have shopped it both online and in-store since we can do the presale. Honestly this is the first time I could barely find anything that looked like a good deal. A friend loves fashion and works there during her summer vacation and she said the same thing. I hope you find something you like. I used to clean out that place back when DD was little and we needed back to school clothes.

I have the Down Sweater that your kind personal shopper @Lain linked to above. I love it so much I could go on and on about it. I can smush it down so much it fits in my travel purse/carryon item (that isn't tiny but also has lots of other stuff in it). It's not waterproof, sadly, but it's find in a light rain for a short while. I took it on our last cruise and just layered a gore tex shell over it when it was pouring. It's incredibly warm for how light it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter