I'll be keeping it. It still pays it's way for me, as it gives me a load of area restaurants offers and the 4X MR. Fortunately or unfortunately we eat out/order in a lot.I'm not worrying either.
And I'm not sure I'll keep my gold since gift cards seem to be a no go to use the airline credit. I love it, but not $250/year worth
Yay!!Ok approved for cip for real this time! And lesson learned, check credit karma to see what report they pull don't go by doc. It was the one I had left frozen. Got the card expedited too.
I have a freeze on my credit too. I lifted it on all 3 when I applied for my last card. I didn't know that there was a way of knowing in advance which report they pull. Next time, I will check credit karma too.Ok approved for cip for real this time! And lesson learned, check credit karma to see what report they pull don't go by doc. It was the one I had left frozen. Got the card expedited too.
I still feel kinda dumb/bad about it instead of excited for the new card. I used DoCs list and it showed all 3 but I did 2 and prob should have thought to look on ck or just do all 3 which I ended up doing anyway in the end. I wanted to send myself to the shun corner for it cause now it all seems so obvious and caused me unnecessary worry. Lesson learned.I have a freeze on my credit too. I lifted it on all 3 when I applied for my last card. I didn't know that there was a way of knowing in advance which report they pull. Next time, I will check credit karma too.
1. CorrectA few questions about authorized users as they relate to P1 and P2.
1) Never add P2 as an authorized user to P1's personal card as it takes up a 5/24 slot for P2, correct?
2) Assuming what I said in question 1 is correct, how do I get a second card so that P1 and P2 can both have cards on the same account. Can I just call and say please send me a 2nd card, then just have P2 use it even tho it has P1's name on it?
3) For business cards is there any downside to getting an employee card for P2 on P1's business card?
It is a very cute band! I checked this morning. 29 options and TS wasn't even there. Womp womp.Same one I want for DD2. I get the same message every time.
Thanks for the help! What about AMEX. Is the process the same for getting a replacement card from them?1. Correct
2. With Chase, just order a replacement card online using the card is damaged (do not use the lost option). It will have the owner's name on it but I have never had an issue using a card with DH's name on it.
3. Nope, you are safe with the biz cards.
works... i bought a $50 sephora.Someone may have posted this but, Safeway has buy $50 in select gift cards (not Visa/MC) get $7 off instantly. Would be nice if it works for gas cards or home improvement store cards, combined with 4x - 6x depending on your CC.
Has anyone tried this yet? It's July 10-23.