I love breakfast!

MousetersInc

Mouseketeer
Where do you love to get breakfast in the parks?

DISCLAIMERS:
  1. Ok, I'm asking partly out of idle curiosity, because in practice there will probably be some ropedrop mornings with a Clif bar in line, or grab a yogurt and a banana from Roaring Fork. But I'm starting to second-guess the idea of committing to self-catering all our breakfast, as I do like my eggs 'n' bacon. 'n' cream cheese danish. 'n' maybe 10-hr-pulled-pork-cheese-grits-with-a-poached-egg.
  2. This is setting aside any strategic benefit like pr-opening ADRs; just evaluating the joy of the breakfast experience.

We don't tend to eat breakfast in the parks but if we did Les Halles morning offerings sound yummy.

Just about anything from the France pavilion at Epcot is good, and I've also enjoyed Tusker House's buffet breakfast (especially since they have some less-than-common options). Be Our Guest was also fine - I told myself I wasn't going to rush back there but I'm going back in September on the free dining promotion and I know it's a good use of QS credits...

If I felt I could get a good omelette without a huge wait and the ability to relax while I eat I might, but I find it's better if I eat at my resort before we go so that I'm not hangry dealing with the crowds. ;)

Depends, if you want something fast, I like Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT, and Sleepy Hollow in MK (but only if waffles are on your list). For something more time consuming I'd rather eat at a Monorail hotel, like Kona at Poly, or Grand Floridian Cafe at GF of course, or the Wave at Contemp. Fast or slow all my out of room breakfasts are second breakfasts except on check-out day.

I've never ate at Boma at AKL for brekkie, but would love to some day.

Where do you love to get breakfast in the parks?

DISCLAIMERS:
  1. Ok, I'm asking partly out of idle curiosity, because in practice there will probably be some ropedrop mornings with a Clif bar in line, or grab a yogurt and a banana from Roaring Fork. But I'm starting to second-guess the idea of committing to self-catering all our breakfast, as I do like my eggs 'n' bacon. 'n' cream cheese danish. 'n' maybe 10-hr-pulled-pork-cheese-grits-with-a-poached-egg.
  2. This is setting aside any strategic benefit like pr-opening ADRs; just evaluating the joy of the breakfast experience.
In the Parks?

At any cart that sell Mickey Bars - breakfast-of-champions!

.................................................:goofy:..................:mickeyjum................:donald:

Tusker House is our favorite in park breakfast- it's the only meal that we have to do every single trip!

For big appetites,

Garden Grill in Epcot.
Crystal Palace in MK
Tusker in AK
Eat before you go to HS

For a non park morning, we really like a laid back breakfast at Olivia's.

Fruit and Nutella Waffle at Sleepy Hallow/MK
Over-night oatmeal at Sunshine Seasons/EPCOT
Brie and Apple Baguette at Les Halles/EPCOT

Specifically in the parks we like the Cinnamon Roll at Gastons and the Nutella Waffle at Sleepy Hollow in MK. Restaurant wise Tusker House is great and the one and only character buffet that we enjoy.

Outside the parks, options are much more plentiful. The Wave, Kona, Grand Floridian Cafe, and Boma all come to mind as some of our favorites.

Is The Plaza still serving breakfast? That had good reviews. The lobster eggs benedict looked great!

On our early mornings, we have definitely splurged on room service for breakfast. what a treat!!! If you're staying at Wilderness Lodge like your signature says, they do room service breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter