"I LIVE Here! I Know What I'm Doing!" A Family Reunion for a Very Disney Christmas (COMPLETE)

Wow, that CM sounds SO rude! I'm glad you didn't let it ruin your morning and you eventually were able to make your purchase.

I'm generally never bothered as a person and neither is my family so it was one little bump in the road to us.

Universal looks so pretty all decked out for the holidays!

It does! Not as pretty as Disney imo

I love your fam's reaction to Diagon Alley- so genuine!

Alyssa was so very shook. I knew I had to get their reactions.

What a fun morning so far!!

It only gets better. :goodvibes

Thats so awesome! It's funny, I was literally telling my boyfriend last night that I wanted to dress up as Figment for my first MNSSHP this year but have no idea how to go about it!

I wasn't the only one at my MNSSHPs, you just have to get creative with it. Also, Figment fans are the sweetest. I got a hug from a fellow Figment one night!

Here's what my costume looked like:

I actually cannot sleep at night without my Figment pillow pet, and the first gift I got from my boyfriend when we started dating was a vintage (1980 something) Figment plush with original tags and the cute yellow sweater and it's honestly the best gift I EVER received!

OMG, you have actual boyfriend goals. If anyone got me the old school Figment plush, I'd love them forever. I want ALL the Figment!

I hate that your fam had a bad CM experience! They're rare, but one can ruin the Disney magic for someone. :worried:

Your video of your fam's reactions to Dragon Alley had me tearing up. :sad1: I WANT TO GO BACK!

I loved Gringotts, but there were certain details in the story that were changed that bothered me just a *bit* (aka Bill Weasley's presence as well as that of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named:confused3).

Can't wait to hear all about the rest of your time at Universal!

I hate that your fam had a bad CM experience! They're rare, but one can ruin the Disney magic for someone. :worried:

Well, we didn't let it ruin the day for us and that's what you have to always try to do.

Your video of your fam's reactions to Dragon Alley had me tearing up. :sad1: I WANT TO GO BACK!

ME TOO :sad:

I loved Gringotts, but there were certain details in the story that were changed that bothered me just a *bit* (aka Bill Weasley's presence as well as that of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named:confused3).

Can't wait to hear all about the rest of your time at Universal!

Yeah, it's a bit clunkily put together, but the detail makes up for it. Forbidden Journey will always be the best.

I have many more stories of our adventures coming your way very soon! :thumbsup2

The One In Which A Dragon Nearly Kills My Mom
December 26th, 2016

tumblr_mnf9h9wXAk1r65o5ho1_250.gif

"Have fun in Hogsmeade."

Literally me whenever I hear, think, breathe Hogsmeade. Umbridge is actually my dream role tbh. Makes me want to re-watch A Very Potter Sequel (the best of the three IMO).

Sidetracked *ahem* so we had finally arrived in Hogsmeade...

I didn't take a vid of this considering the Fam was pretty desensitized, but they still were quite #SHOOKETH by the beauty that is Hogsmeade. We didn't have too much time to take it all in because another attraction was calling our names and it was all the way at the back of the famed wizarding village.

There was nothing stopping us and as soon as we were at the Castle, in we went.

All was well in the Castle until we arrived at the even-worse-than-Gringotts' lockers. It was so packed and even more claustrophobic, we just sent myself and my sister Alyssa in separately. Alyssa managed to get her stuff in the locker first then just bolted off. My mom and Siobhan then came in because they realized they had some things they couldn't bring on the ride, so in short, we were in there awhile. I took a little while longer and when I came out, Alyssa was getting so impatient she just ran off through the rest of the queue. It was so frustrating by the time the rest of us got out because Alyssa was just off on her own and there was no way for her to really contact us since we put our phones in the lockers as well (hence why there's a lack of pics of the queue). My mom was livid. Luckily, just as we were waiting in the Herbology greenhouse before getting into the inside of the Castle itself, Alyssa came back to us. We were all pretty upset, but we couldn't before long because.

WE WERE IN HOGWARTS CASTLE!!!!

Although, I have ridden Forbidden Journey before, the inside queue is still quite remarkable and there's so much to see and hear. All the paintings have such quirky things to say and do. Also, when I rode it the first time, I never got to really see the pre-show in the History of Magic classroom. Due to have a very moderately moving wait, I got to this time and it was really nice to see it in its entirety.

In the end, all said and done. The Fam's consensus?

Lol @ Siobhan looking in the wrong direction. Runs in the family apparently.

THEY LOVED IT!

I still think Forbidden Journey solidly beats out Gringotts and every attraction in Universal, but they thought it and Gringotts were pretty much neck-and-neck. I honestly think they are crazy, but whatever, to each their own. We were really all kinda dying over the fact that Siobhan was looking in the wrong direction in the ride photo when we saw it. My mom, Alyssa and I all noticed when the ride photo happened since we could see the flash coming from behind the spider, but Siobhan barely even noticed (hence why she was looking the other way). We had to buy it though because it was the one Harry Potter attraction that had a ride photo. We could not pass it up and hopefully, we'll eventually have it framed up somewhere.

We went back into Hogsmeade and stumbled across the Hogwarts student choir...

Click to watch!

I'd heard them before once before, but never really stuck around too long. We stayed for a few songs and were really impressed. The Ravenclaw beatboxer was killing it the hardest. His facial expressions were just so perfect.

We then continued to explore Hogsmeade. I think we had another bathroom break. I peeked in to the boys room to hear Moaning Myrtle (you can hear her in there now). After, I looked in the well decorated windows of Hogsmeade and found Hermione's Yule Ball gown:

Literally, one of, if not, THE most gorgeous dresses ever.

Once the bathroom break ended, we continued just wandering around a bit, until we came upon the Dragon Challenge coasters. My sisters really wanted to ride this, especially since they recognized it from Bring It On: In It To Win It. I was a bit more hesitant, but I conceded, having done coasters that were probably worse. My mom was also a bit hesitant because of her age. She's not one to sit out. We headed to the lockers first that were outside of it per usual because UNIVERSAL. This was the least problematic one since Dragon Challenge never really had much of a wait. It was about 30 minutes when we were getting in line and was probably one of the shortest waits we endured. This queue was also unique in that you had to walk through a metal detector. I didn't understand it at the time, but this is how they ensure that objects don't fly off the ride (the reason the two coasters never duel anymore). The queue also had this cool effect near the loading area where you could see Harry and the Triwizard Tournament champions battling their dragons along with the Triwizard Cup I believe. Maybe the Goblet of Fire... we kinda flew through this queue so again, it's all pretty fuzzy.

We ended up riding on the Hungarian Horntail (Blue) side. It was really fun. It was my first time on a suspended inverted roller coaster and WHEW, it was crazy. Really fun, but pretty wild. When I got off, I felt quite off-balance. I never even felt this way after riding RnRC the first time. My mom was feeling a bit woozy and kinda gave us a scare with how she was looking. We were near a small shop that sold waters so she got one while we waited outside. She got her water and we hung around outside while she drank her water and took some Dramamine to get her feeling ok again. Literally, a dragon nearly killed my mom.

Siobhan and I went off to go grab our stuff from the Dragon Challenge lockers while my mom got her sea legs. At this point, the sky was getting very dark, the air increasingly humid and we could see some drizzling. We were due for a lunch break and The Three Broomsticks was right across the way. We headed there as it really started coming down. I was prepared knowing the unpredictability of Florida weather, even in the dryer, colder winters and pulled out an umbrella that ended up unwillingly a cover for the entire Fam. It didn't rain down too bad, but the line for The Three Broomsticks was atrocious.

The Three Broomsticks line is split up into three parts. First, is the outside portion, where they alleviate the traffic going inside. Next is the continued inside portion where you continue to look at the menu in the stuffiest line ever. They also have displays that show what all the food options are. The third part is where they let you into the area to order, but you still have to wait for an open register on your own time. Universal Team Members are out trying to organize things, but it's really a hot mess and that's the temperature hot. It was awful and many times, I was ready to leave and find a less crowded quick service, but we made it to the front.

We ordered the Great Feast to satisfy the four of us along with Frozen Butterbeers for my mom and I then Lemonades for Siobhan and Alyssa. The Great Feast is their big item that is a two course meal beginning with a fresh garden salad tossed in the signature dressing of the Three Broomsticks. The main course is a combination of rotisserie chicken, corn on the cob, spareribs and roasted potatoes, all served on a huge platter.

the-three-broomsticks.jpg

Photocreds: TripAdvisor

This was one of the highlights of our trip, at least in terms of meals. The Great Feast... we all gave it a 10/10 highly recommend. The rotisserie was DELICIOUS. Like I find rotisserie to be mundane but this I was diving into. The roasted potatoes OMG THOSE POTATOES. So tasty and at the perfect temp. Ugh, everything was so so good and to be reunited with my beloved Butterbeer... It was HEAVEN. Alyssa and Siobhan also really enjoyed Butterbeer. Yes, Alyssa, the picky one, LOVED Butterbeer. My mom, on the other hand, wasn't a fan. She thought it was too bland and after finishing the top off, gave it to Siobhan, who can't have lactose at all, but had to try... just sans the cream. I was pretty shocked by this since my mom and I usually never disagree on food or drink choices, but I guess Butterbeer isn't for everyone.

While we were eating, my mom took a few shots of us enjoying the AC'd side of Three Broomsticks and a delicious meal.

You can see the Garden Salad appetizer here. Ignore me who didn't know the photo was happening.

Slightly better photo, but I look lost lol

And there is the main course. Oops (thought it wasn't in these photos haha)

Oh... and a post chugged Butterbeer here hehe

Have I mentioned that my mom is a fab photographer? No? Good. She isn't.

Our tummies full, it was time to say goodbye to The Three Broomsticks and be on our way. It had started clearing up outside, drizzling here and there, but the humidity was visibly lessening as the sky brightened up. We'd pretty much conquered all the major parts of WWoHP and were ready to go outside of the Potterverse.

Nonetheless, there still were a few more things needed to be done...

Continued Here

Last edited:

WE WERE IN HOGWARTS CASTLE!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! So much love!

Lol @ Siobhan looking in the wrong direction. Runs in the family apparently. THEY LOVED IT!
I'm glad the fam loved it! Also, lol at the family ride photo!

I still think Forbidden Journey solidly beats out Gringotts and every attraction in Universal, but they thought it and Gringotts were pretty much neck-and-neck. I honestly think they are crazy, but whatever, to each their own.
200w.gif

After, I looked in the well decorated windows of Hogsmeade and found Hermione's Yule Ball gown:
Ugh, gorgeous!
giphy.gif

Literally, a dragon nearly killed my mom.
I'm glad your mama made it out alive!

Can't wait for more! Just love reading your report :love:

I'm so glad to hear that Forbidden Journey is still the best! Someday, I will get over to Gringotts- but for now, I can still brag that I've been to Hogsmead. LOL.

Your food looked delicious- I hate lines for food, so have never ventured in there, but may need to plan a trip to 3 Broomsticks next time!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! So much love!

I'm glad the fam loved it! Also, lol at the family ride photo!

Our ride photos kinda had a weird theme going, you'll soon find out lol

THANK YOU!!!

Ugh, gorgeous!
giphy.gif

Ugh iconic. Such queen. :sad:

I'm glad your mama made it out alive!

Can't wait for more! Just love reading your report :love:

She's a tough one. Thank you! I love your enthusiastic comments, it makes writing it even more fun. :)

Hogwarts:love::love::love:

So glad your fam loved FJ!

WOW that feast looks amazing!!

The Feast WAS amazing. Such an amazing time in Hogsmeade overall.

I'm so glad to hear that Forbidden Journey is still the best! Someday, I will get over to Gringotts- but for now, I can still brag that I've been to Hogsmead. LOL.

You need to see Diagon Alley tho. Gringotts may not measure up to FJ, but the area is a whole is something else. You. Will. Be. SHOOK.

Your food looked delicious- I hate lines for food, so have never ventured in there, but may need to plan a trip to 3 Broomsticks next time!

It's by far the worst line I've waited in for food and I've waited in some bad lines. Bless Disney for investing heavily in AC, but it was a great dining experience otherwise. Just prepare yourself for a not very fun waiting time and you'll be very satisfied at Three Broomsticks.

Okay, I'm all caught up finally after a #sickening week in the parks!

I'm literally CRYING... "Discount cancelled." I would have spoken to her leader and then been like, "looks like the rest of your shift is about to be cancelled too, honey!"

Obligatory "your-family-is-so-freakin-cute-i-cant-stand-it" comment because their reactions to Diagon alley are just presh and I love you all.

The tea is that theme park lockers are the world's biggest burden, period point blank. Imagine lockers for RnRC? NTY.

Your comment about Gringotts being pulled from the source and Forbidden Journey being a new story is actually tea to me. I hadn't thought about that before! IDK what to do with this info but thank you for it.

Your AVPGifs are life giving and I consider AVPS to be not only the greatest of the three AVPs, but the greatest Starkid work period. Granted, I stopped watching before Ani was released, but... y'know. I was deep in the Starkid void in 2012.

I can't choose between FJ and Gringotts they're both remarkable in different ways. Apparently Flights of Passage is the only thing WDW has that can compare to either of them, but the wait was up to 3.5 hours by the time I got to DAK so I can't vouch for that.

Honey, this crowd talk is making me literally second-hand anxious. Again, you deserve some kind of medal for braving these crowds with your fam.

Update again soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay, I'm all caught up finally after a #sickening week in the parks!

Yay! And I hate you.

I'm literally CRYING... "Discount cancelled." I would have spoken to her leader and then been like, "looks like the rest of your shift is about to be cancelled too, honey!"

Oh I was so ready to do that. SOOOOO ready, but I had a long day ahead and it was again Christmas week so I pick my battles.

Obligatory "your-family-is-so-freakin-cute-i-cant-stand-it" comment because their reactions to Diagon alley are just presh and I love you all.

You're the actual sweetest. Hopefully one day you'll get to meet the rest of the clan.

The tea is that theme park lockers are the world's biggest burden, period point blank. Imagine lockers for RnRC? NTY.

DON'T EVEN SAY THAT, YOU'RE GONNA JINX IT! Uggghhhh

Your comment about Gringotts being pulled from the source and Forbidden Journey being a new story is actually tea to me. I hadn't thought about that before! IDK what to do with this info but thank you for it.

I mean, some things aren't exactly correct (Bill Weasley, Voldemort and Bellatrix weren't involved in the original story), but it's basically taken from the movie the Gringotts plot is. Forbidden Journey is completely new and original, through and through (and could actually fit into one of the stories easily).

Your AVPGifs are life giving and I consider AVPS to be not only the greatest of the three AVPs, but the greatest Starkid work period. Granted, I stopped watching before Ani was released, but... y'know. I was deep in the Starkid void in 2012.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT! Everyone always says that AVPM is the best but I firmly disagree and say AVPS was the better one for many many reasons. Lol tho, I only got into the StarKid void for the Potter musicals. I still have yet to watch Twisted, Ani, Me and My YouKnowWhat among many others. Gotta get on that.

I can't choose between FJ and Gringotts they're both remarkable in different ways. Apparently Flights of Passage is the only thing WDW has that can compare to either of them, but the wait was up to 3.5 hours by the time I got to DAK so I can't vouch for that.

YOU DIDN'T RIDE FOP WTH GURRRRRLLLLL I'm not sure it's even worth it reading this TR because YOU DIDN'T MAKE A POINT TO RIDE FOP.

Honey, this crowd talk is making me literally second-hand anxious. Again, you deserve some kind of medal for braving these crowds with your fam.

Update again soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't know how I survived. I was so drained by our last day as I told you, it was amazing I stayed out as late as I did every night.

I'll be updating very very soon, don't worry.

YOU DIDN'T RIDE FOP WTH GURRRRRLLLLL I'm not sure it's even worth it reading this TR because YOU DIDN'T MAKE A POINT TO RIDE FOP.

I MADE PLANS TO ROPE DROP THAT DAY SO THAT I COULD RUN TO FOP BUT THAT WAS THE MORNING THAT mfmfmggngmmmmfffffffffffffffffffm. I'll be BACK for it.

We're moving along very nicely with this trip report and of course, we happen to run into a very special day with this update because a year ago today, I was checking in to...

:mickeyjum THE DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM! :donald:

Yup, it's officially been a year since I started the biggest, most amazing, crazy, hectic, emotional, life-changing adventure of my life. The one that eventually led to this incredible and unique "trip". The one thing I will probably be talking about for a long time until I return.

And I still remember the day where it all started like it was yesterday.

Getting up early and driving to Vista for a surprisingly quick check-in... my first drug test lol... meeting both my roommates and finding out the one who was supposedly separated from us was living with us... going to Beaches N Cream later that night with them... vlogging it all... watching the Star Wars fireworks from the BoardWalk... getting to sleep in for the first and last time of my program pretty much... just loving life and being so insanely happy...

If you want to see it all, here's a link to the vlog I made of that day:

I'll probably be making more reminiscing posts since from now until January 5th is a one year anniversary of this adventure so prepare yourselves!

But let's get back to the adventures at hand, shall we?

Wands, Webs and Wild Dinosaurs
December 26th, 2016

Out in Hogsmeade once again, Alyssa was adamant about getting something sweet. There was no dessert with the Great Feast so we decided to head into Honeydukes and see what we could get. The rest of us were pretty full so we skipped out on this, however there were so many delicious treats I would've loved had my tummy not felt twenty pounds heavier. They ended up getting two of the candy quills. The Team Member who cashed us out was super nice. He was like Cast Member level approachable and engaging. I don't remember exactly what the conversation was about, but you could tell he loved his job.

We left and it was time to head on one last mission in Hogsmeade.

As an up-and-coming wizard in my own right, there was one important thing I must have in order to master the magical arts.

A WAND!

Most tend to go to Ollivanders, but he's WAY overrated and no way was I waiting in line for him. Luckily, there is a cart out selling wands as well and with usually no line. It's right by Hogwarts Castle so back we went. They had a nice display for me to choose from. My fellow Ravenclaw there was very helpful and, to be quite honest, might have been flirting with me. :rolleyes: Anyways, he explained which ones were the regular ones and which ones had the interactive aspect. I had already in my mind thought that the wands that would choose me were those of Luna Lovegood or Hermione Granger. I thought which one I could buy as interactive would make that decision, but they both were uggghhhh

In the end, however, I went with the brightest witch of our age...

He showed me the map that came inside telling me where the casting places were, we paid then went on our way, happy casting. I kinda had to drag my mom away because she hardcore would've set me up and we did not need that today.

That was the end of our WWoHP adventures for the moment. We had so much more park to explore. Not before getting one last photo to commemorate our first day at Hogwarts. Sadly again it does not move in the Muggle world.

*sigh*

We were right on the bridge so we went right on into Jurassic Park! *cue music*

This was the one land at Universal that I had not been to. We accidentally skipped it on my last trip, partly because we rode Popeye's and were soaked and didn't want to be tempted by River Adventure so we went around. However, we had no reason to skip it and went right on through. We didn't do much in the land. It was so humid I wasn't feeling a water ride (also because I had so much stuff to carry with me that I didn't want to get it wet). We did stop to grab some snacks along with some waters, since the humidity was starting to get a bit unbearable. I also took a personal bathroom break so I got to see the inside of the Jurassic Park Welcome Center. I wanted to do the Raptor Encounter, but my family wasn't about it so we kept on walking through, eventually stumbling upon the newest ride in Universal.

We stood around debating whether we wanted to ride. The wait was the highest we had seen that day and my sisters and I hadn't seen any Kong movies. In the end, we decided that we might loop around again and ride it with a much shorter wait.

From there, we ended up Toon Lagoon, which we didn't pay much mind to. It's all water rides over there and we just weren't feeling it (and I REFUSE to go on Popeye's again). We saw Betty Boop out, who I debated going to see and eventually decided against it so we wouldn't have to argue about it and get to other things.

After Toon Lagoon was Superhero Island where we came upon the Amazing Adventures of SpiderMan ride. This was one I noted being good the last time I was here and the wait didn't seem that bad so we hopped in line. We kinda gave up on Single Rider-ing things because they skipped the cool queues so I got to see all of this queue (I did single rider for this one last time). It was pretty neat. A fairly kitschy type queue, but it reminded me of my younger years when SpiderMan was the only superhero I cared about. I watched the cartoons, the Toby Maguire films and even got to see a live on-stage version (not the Bono trainwreck). The queue is that of the offices of the Daily Bugle and is pretty neat in how they re-created it all, it very much feels like you've stepped into a Comic Book, which is the feel this land really goes for (even though I'm kinda bitter about this land since it hinders Disney from ever having Marvel used at WDW eck). The plotline for this ride is that J. Jonah Jameson, the editor of the Daily Bugle, is sending you in a Bugle mobile, the "Scoop", to go follow SpiderMan and track his escapades. Of course, this doesn't entirely go well as you might expect, but all is well in the end.

My family got a full front row to ourselves and their thoughts? They were shockingly AMAZED by this ride (hehe). Like they were stunned by how good the 3-D was and just loved how fun it was. I personally really am not hugely amazed by the attraction, but I definitely enjoy it. The ride also took a ride photo, which we really weren't crazy about so we skipped out on buying it. I loved the Spidey Christmas decor they had up tho, had to get a pic of that.

On our way out, we spotted a certain coaster off in the distance...

Siobhan and Alyssa were chomping at the bit to ride this one so we headed over there. I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to ride, especially since I was starting to feel tired and not all that well. I mean, I've heard it's a rather smooth coaster, but I wasn't sure I was prepared for a launch. When we got there, the wait seemed average compared to everything that day, but the lockers were awful for putting stuff away in. In the end, my mom and I opted out on this and just carried Siobhan and Alyssa's stuff with us, putting their cellphones in the locker so they could contact us when they were done. They hopped in line while my mom and I continued our way around deeper into Islands of Adventure by going past the Port of Entry into Seussland!

Seussland was all decked out for the holidays with Grinchmas going on, but we weren't there for that. That would take much too long. I thought the Cat in the Hat ride was really cute and we could probably easily stick all of Siobhan and Alyssa's stuff in the vehicles. That was a bit more easier said than done. The ride itself was not as good as I remember. It was a walk-on, which was nice, but the ride... we weren't feeling it. It's cute, but really not the high level dark ride you usually expect around these parts. It was a nice diversion.

When we got off, we hadn't heard from Siobhan or Alyssa so spent some time just walking around and seeing all the decorations. We even got some pictures by the entrance:

Eventually we got a text from Alyssa saying they were off the Hulk. We met up with them back in Seussland, where I had to direct them to because obviously they didn't understand how to follow a circle (Islands of Adventure is a circle so not that hard), but they were freaking out. Eventually they found us and raved about the Hulk. They said it was their favorite ride of the day so I kinda regretted not going on, but I was starting to get cranky so I knew another coaster that might be too much could've easily ended my night right then and there. In the end, I think it was a good choice.

We were starting to slow down and were looking to head back to Studios to do some more rides there. I thought it would be a good time to do one last thing in IoA, something that can only be done around the holidays and looked right up my alley. Hint: It was more of a who than a what.

Any thoughts on what we were about to close our night off at IoA with. Really? Any guesses?

Continued Here

Last edited:
'Kay, first things first: Happy programversary. Love you to bits and pieces and so glad we got to go on that crazy journey together.

Onto the TR!

Why am I not surprised that you got Hermione's wand? My wand is, like, the May birthday wand or something, but I love Ginny's and she's next on my bucketlist.

Jurassic park is my fave land in IOA (excluding Hogsmeade which is in a league of its own). The first time I went on the ride, I was #unaware that it was a Splash Mountain-esque drop, and was therefore #shooketh.

D'awwwwwww, aren't you so cute in front of Seuss landing all decorated for Grinchmas :love:

Ummmmmmmmmm I have a GUESS as to what you may have done that evening, rhymes with pinch but I won't say it because I don't want to ruin the masterful suspense you're building up.

I would've gotten dusted too, but unfortunately it isn't Disney look, however my mom and my sisters were all pretty happy with how glittery they looked. From here, we might've hit up PhilharMagic since the wait never gets too too bad with how much they squish into that huge theater. It's something we've done before and it's a nice way to get away from the crowds, granted it is a crowded theater, but it was a solid choice. From there, we decided that we were good with Fantasyland for the day and the crowds were getting a bit crazy so we headed on back towards my home of Tomorrowland to see how the waits were there.

Really enjoying your trip report!

'Kay, first things first: Happy programversary. Love you to bits and pieces and so glad we got to go on that crazy journey together.

Happy programversary!

ff7b62cbd04729d5e40199299d7a66dd.gif

Onto the TR!

Why am I not surprised that you got Hermione's wand? My wand is, like, the May birthday wand or something, but I love Ginny's and she's next on my bucketlist.

Luna's definitely next on mine but I'm SO HAPPY I have Hermione's. I actually used to have Harry's, but I have no interest in his anymore really lol

Jurassic park is my fave land in IOA (excluding Hogsmeade which is in a league of its own). The first time I went on the ride, I was #unaware that it was a Splash Mountain-esque drop, and was therefore #shooketh.

It used to be my #1 ride I wanted to ride (because I was too afraid to do much else), but now I don't really do water rides because I'm not in the mood to get wet. How times have changed lol

D'awwwwwww, aren't you so cute in front of Seuss landing all decorated for Grinchmas :love:

I try. :goodvibes

Ummmmmmmmmm I have a GUESS as to what you may have done that evening, rhymes with pinch but I won't say it because I don't want to ruin the masterful suspense you're building up.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... good guess... hehe...

Really enjoying your trip report!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it!

:welcome:

Catching back up on your report! Awesome!!!! Things are still crazy at work so I just can't keep up with my faves but decided today why not?
Looks like you all were having a spectacular time, I love the picture of you eating your chicken, you look like a little chipmunk.
Great wand! I imagine you conjured up some wondrous spells:stir:

I had to laugh at you saying your Mom's age kind of got to her.....I'm a good 15 years older than her I'd venture (my eldest grandson is about 6 months younger than you :rolleyes1) I was much older than she when I rode all the rides at WWoHP (and WDW including RnRc and ToT). In her defense I think it may just be that some people can't take certain types of rides at any age.....she's such a good sport though. Surprising the Forbidden Journey didn't get her...my sister is a daredevil extraordinaire and rides the most terrifying rides but could NOT handle FJ. I on the other hand rode it maybe 6 times. I enjoyed the Castle tour too, great way to take pictures.
Love all the pictures of everything, gives a great perspective of the overall park experience! Actually I think that Siobhan had the picture down pat...she is looking right at the dragon!
yay for you getting to see Mother Monster!! I know you adore her. One of my younger grandsons used to sing Bad Romance when he was about 3, he's still a fan.:lovestruc

I'll be around for more updates (I remember that video from your CP....the grandsons showed me all your videos, it was such a magical time for you)

Aw the hulk ride was one of my favorites! I rode it like 2 or 3 times! The launch is SOO fun--even better than Rock N Roller Coaster's!!

Catching back up on your report! Awesome!!!! Things are still crazy at work so I just can't keep up with my faves but decided today why not?
Looks like you all were having a spectacular time, I love the picture of you eating your chicken, you look like a little chipmunk.
Great wand! I imagine you conjured up some wondrous spells:stir:

I had to laugh at you saying your Mom's age kind of got to her.....I'm a good 15 years older than her I'd venture (my eldest grandson is about 6 months younger than you :rolleyes1) I was much older than she when I rode all the rides at WWoHP (and WDW including RnRc and ToT). In her defense I think it may just be that some people can't take certain types of rides at any age.....she's such a good sport though. Surprising the Forbidden Journey didn't get her...my sister is a daredevil extraordinaire and rides the most terrifying rides but could NOT handle FJ. I on the other hand rode it maybe 6 times. I enjoyed the Castle tour too, great way to take pictures.
Love all the pictures of everything, gives a great perspective of the overall park experience! Actually I think that Siobhan had the picture down pat...she is looking right at the dragon!
yay for you getting to see Mother Monster!! I know you adore her. One of my younger grandsons used to sing Bad Romance when he was about 3, he's still a fan.:lovestruc

I'll be around for more updates (I remember that video from your CP....the grandsons showed me all your videos, it was such a magical time for you)

Glad you found time to catch up! Lol, a chipmunk, very accurate and you'll just have to wait and see on what magic I put to work with that wand of mine.

I think when my mom hit 40 was when she started to not being able to handle certain rides. I know she can't do anything that spins and I think with the amount of loops on Dragon Challenge, it really hit her. I mean, I was a bit off balance for quite a few minutes.

Lol, don't defend Siobhan hehe

I'm SOOOO excited, getting more and more with each passing day. Still need to get an outfit together. And omg I was in middle school when Bad Romance came out... I feel old now.

Always happy to hear from you, Tink! I'll be updating as soon as I can.

Aw the hulk ride was one of my favorites! I rode it like 2 or 3 times! The launch is SOO fun--even better than Rock N Roller Coaster's!!

I wish I rode it, but I was starting to feel under the weather and just not up for such an intense coaster at the time. Maybe next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter