I know it’s early, but where is the 2019 Halloween party?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I’m seriously thinking about a trip in late September/early October and I had thought going to the Halloween party could help get some more rides on some of the SWGE rides, but I was reading some old posts that say that there was a rumor that the party was moving to DCA for 2018 (which it obviously didn’t.). But is it likely moving to DCA for 2019 because of SWGE or is it staying with SWGE being a selling point?????

There has been no official announcement about which park will host MHP in 2019. Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog and this forum. As soon as there is any official word, you'll see it posted here. If MHP tickets continue to be parkhoppers, as they have been for the past 2 years, does it really make that big a difference to you which park hosts the party?

With Star Wars Land opening next year, it will be interesting to see what they do with it. If it stays in DL through the SWL opening, I'd say it's there to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!