I just can't wait!

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
For my trip in November! It's so far away but it's going to be my longest solo trip ever (Sunday-Sunday). I always take a long weekend in December to do Disney at Christmas but this year I'm going for the entire week after Thanksgiving. I'm going to do the wine tasting at Jiko, have lunch at Sanaa and Skipper Canteen, see the Candlelight Processional, and do the beignet dash! I know the majority of my plans will change as it gets closer but I can't help myself. :) Is anyone else going to be around that week?

Sounds like you'll have a great time. Enjoy!

My trip is shorter and in September but I'm as excited as you! I tried for the Jiko Wine Tasting since I first booked my trip in April but it's been unavailable the day I wanted. I keep checking but no luck thus far. I'm on the DxDP and my ever changing plans currently include Brunch at CG, Lunch at Morimoto Asia and Tutto Italia, and Dinners at CG, Narcoossee's, Boma and Flying Fish. I have to knock off one between Narc, CG Dinner and FF but haven't decided yet. I've also booked the Marceline to Magic Tour and a night at MNSSHP. I'm staying at the Wilderness Lodge and am trying to plan for some down time to enjoy the resort but keep finding things I want to do. I guess I can sleep when I get back from vacation :-)

Again, I hope you have a blast!

so exciting!! i also booked jiko wine for my next solo trip ;)
im doing WDW before my business trip portion hehe so ill have gotten it mostly all out of my system hehe

Sounds like you'll have a great time. Enjoy!

My trip is shorter and in September but I'm as excited as you! I tried for the Jiko Wine Tasting since I first booked my trip in April but it's been unavailable the day I wanted. I keep checking but no luck thus far. I'm on the DxDP and my ever changing plans currently include Brunch at CG, Lunch at Morimoto Asia and Tutto Italia, and Dinners at CG, Narcoossee's, Boma and Flying Fish. I have to knock off one between Narc, CG Dinner and FF but haven't decided yet. I've also booked the Marceline to Magic Tour and a night at MNSSHP. I'm staying at the Wilderness Lodge and am trying to plan for some down time to enjoy the resort but keep finding things I want to do. I guess I can sleep when I get back from vacation :-)

Again, I hope you have a blast!
You've got some great stuff planned! I haven't been able to get in the CG for Brunch, jealous that you got a reservation! I've eaten at Morimoto before & it was fantastic. I've never stayed at WL before, that'll be awesome! I agree with you, I always want to do some resort time but I keep finding things I want to do more. ^-^

You've got some great stuff planned! I haven't been able to get in the CG for Brunch, jealous that you got a reservation! I've eaten at Morimoto before & it was fantastic. I've never stayed at WL before, that'll be awesome! I agree with you, I always want to do some resort time but I keep finding things I want to do more. ^-^

I got CG Brunch early on then canceled after I second guessed eating at CG twice. Then after reading how awesome it was immediately regretted canceling. Waited about 3 weeks before finding it again thanks to Touring Plans. Keep at it, you'll most likely find it before your trip.

Have fun!

I'm doing November 27th to December 6th solo at POFQ and I keep having to remind myself that it's still almost 5 months away! Well... 4 and some change... but who's counting? :rotfl:
Awesome, we are solo POFQ buddies! Any fun plans? I know it's so far away but I'm still super excited. Are you going to see NPH at the Candlelight Processional? That's the only sad thing - I leave the day before he gets there!

I'm doing the NPH
Awesome, we are solo POFQ buddies! Any fun plans? I know it's so far away but I'm still super excited. Are you going to see NPH at the Candlelight Processional? That's the only sad thing - I leave the day before he gets there!
I'm doing the NPH CP on the 5th :jumping3: super excited! And MVMCP on the 29th with the dessert party booked - because I hate finding a space for fireworks lol. And I'm thinking about doing the JBJB dessert party... but that might be overbooking myself. I've never done WDW during the holiday sort of season, only Disneyland, so I'm going to try to hit all the resorts and epcot and get as much in as possible!

It will go by fast. I have one more day of work tomorrow, then we leave, talk about torture. I started planning this trip in early March for DH, myself, DS, his wife and my 3 grandsons who we haven't seen since Christmas. I can't wait to hug them.
Enjoy your solo trip

I'm going 11/29-12/5. Only thing left to book is JBJB dessert party. Going to CP with NPH on 12/4. Will be at same Parisian breakfast as you in Sept too :)

I'm doing the NPH

I'm doing the NPH CP on the 5th :jumping3: super excited! And MVMCP on the 29th with the dessert party booked - because I hate finding a space for fireworks lol. And I'm thinking about doing the JBJB dessert party... but that might be overbooking myself. I've never done WDW during the holiday sort of season, only Disneyland, so I'm going to try to hit all the resorts and epcot and get as much in as possible!
I wish I could stay through NPH being there! But I'm taking the entire week after Thanksgiving off, and I just can't justify adding two more days of PTO to that. I don't really have enough for the trip as is, haha. I'll be working a lot of overtime to make it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!