I just booked HRH for $99 with the A/P rate

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
I was staying 4/1 at the HRH with a Complimentary Stay coupon....so I decided to come a day early and was able to get the first nite, 3/31 for 99.00 Not bad eh? (I tried the RPR first and got the same rate, so I decided to try HRH so I wouldnt have to check out and into the HRH the next day. Of course I get the Loews first comp wine and newspaper :)

Then on the I scoot over to the BCV for 2 nites, that I just booked today :)
Mary

:Pinkbounc

Oh, shucks, Mary! I thought you were adding a date after so you could hang out with us! Aw, pooooo!

That IS a great rate! Have a great time!

I have one night at HRH June 26 and the best I could get was $229. I keep trying, I have Lowes, AAA, Entertainment and each time I call, I can't get it any lower. The reservation person is super helpful..but no luck.
Connears

Connears, keep on trying :) You just never know!

Robin,,,,I know :( I wish I could have but then it would be one less day to be with hubby's son, and I don't want to push my luck too much with DH since I just got back from a spring break trip with my daughter and nine of her girlfriends from Boston COllege...you know men, they can't entertain anyone without DW to help! Also, Teresa flies back on Friday, and can't change her booking. Looking forward though, to the next one, and Ill be SURE to check your dates first :)

Have a great time Robin! Hugs to My grandson:)
Mary

I just had a last minute trip to take my dd on a mom daugther spring break overniter.LOL I called and the best rate availble to me was the 99 AP rate for 4/9. I have never stayed at the HRH so I'm looking forward to it although i'm sure i will miss my beloved PBH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!