I hope this is the correct thread..

Krista G

Earning My Ears
Last fall my husband, 2 children (12 & 15) decided to take our first trip to WDW.

Long story short, the trip was decided after I lost my grandma (02/25/2017), followed by my 30 yr old sister to liver failure (05/29/2017), then lost my 26 year old sister as well as 2 yr old nephew to a murder suicide (06/11/2017), then the finale of losing my 25 yr old sister (& last sibling... side note-our mother passed in 2002) to an accidental fentanyl over dose (11/14/2017). We have never been to WDW nor have my siblings. We have received all their cremains and are wondering if anyone knows or has any thoughts about discretely sprinkling (not spreading, we have many more places we need to save ashes for) a tiny amount of them each. Are there any rules against this?

Also, I know I am asking a lot, but would it be weird to find printable epcot passports for my siblings and nephew and have them stamped to add to their In Memory Of books I have created? Like would it be inappropriate for me to have the WDW staff stamp an additional 4 passports? I really dont want to make them go out of their way.

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced or possibly free printable passports? I have been trying to make some but ... I am not all that great at digi scrap yet although I LOVE it. We are absolutely willing to pay for cute digi ones (The official disney ones arent that cute).

So if you made it this far....
1-Opion on sprinkling ashes?
2-Opinion on asking stamp extra passports?
3-Where can I find cute ones? Will pay. (I know I seen this site in google searches but it always takes me to unrelated info)

If you have any information or questions (including proof) please email me at kgeorge84 at gmail dot com

Where did you want to sprinkle the ashes? I know it is not ok to do this anywhere on WDW property.

Where did you want to sprinkle the ashes? I know it is not ok to do this anywhere on WDW property.
Literally anywhere in the Orlando area and by sprinkling I mean approximately or even less than 1/4 a tsp. None of them were ever able to make it to WDW but we always talked about it as children so I kinda want to be the big sis that finally took them there. I could honestly sprinkle them while walking and no one would know but I dont want to offend other Disney patrons. I know it sounds so.... awkward and possibly morbid to some, and I apologize if I offend anyone.

Literally anywhere in the Orlando area and by sprinkling I mean approximately or even less than 1/4 a tsp. None of them were ever able to make it to WDW but we always talked about it as children so I kinda want to be the big sis that finally took them there. I could honestly sprinkle them while walking and no one would know but I dont want to offend other Disney patrons. I know it sounds so.... awkward and possibly morbid to some, and I apologize if I offend anyone.
I don't think you're going to offend other patrons by sprinkling ashes. Just don't be obvious when you're doing it. Carry in a small amount in a non-metallic container and spread where you feel is appropriate without making a scene.

Spread their ashes in a garden or by a specific tree. That way you can visit them when you go back, and the life that is blooming there will have a part of them within it. So sorry for your losses. xoxo

I’ve actually heard that so many people sprinkle ashes in Haunted Mansion that they actually have a special vacuum? I know that obviously this isn’t allowed but it doesn’t stop people :rose: Can I just say that I am so sorry for your losses, I can’t even imagine that amount of pain in one year. Hopefully, you are able to “bring them to WDW” :flower3:

I am so sorry for all the loss in such a short time.
I dont have much to say about the ashes, but you can decorate stones with there names and throw them in the water.
And as for the stamps if you feel like asking for that many is too much couldn't you combine there names into one, I know it's not the same but it's easier.

I know you're not supposed to, but I'm sure it happens probably every day at WDW. I think as long as you don't do it in a ride you'll be ok. I wouldn't make a big thing of it. Maybe in a flower bed at one of the resorts or at the waters edge at GF or Poly on a quiet night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!