I Hope Kali Gets These!

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I would SO use them!:)

https://wdwnt.com/2018/11/full-body...zly-river-run-at-disney-california-adventure/

20181102_143534-1200x900.jpg

They have them at king's island. They aren't great -- definitely not worth $5

It seems like they're everywhere but Disney,Sea World has them at the new ride Infinity Falls,they're also at Universal in Toon Lagoon in IOA.

Universal has them. We never use them since when we ride the water rides there, we plan to be soaked.
But I understand from others they suck at drying

We got soaked on Splash at MVMCP one year, to the point we had to visit the restroom and wring out our clothes. We found a few rides on BTMRR dried us most of the way, and sitting near the engine on a Jungle Cruise boat warmed us up. No $ required. . .

I’ve paid Disney $ for some questionable things in my Disney travels.... but no way I’m paying Disney $5 to dry me off.

There has to be a joke about literally paying for them to ‘just be blowing hot air!’
Oh, there's no joke. They are outside of all the water rides at Universal and people pay to use them all the time. I guess people don't realize how wet you get on their rides. It would have to be like the dryer in a car wash to get someone dry after Blutos

Oh, there's no joke. They are outside of all the water rides at Universal and people pay to use them all the time. I guess people don't realize how wet you get on their rides. It would have to be like the dryer in a car wash to get someone dry after Blutos

Well - there still is a joke! But as the PP mentioned - they don’t really even blow hot air! Ha!

We have seen them at other parks (Universal/searworld/our local parks etc) but when they don’t work there - people go on their merry way..Ha! Can you imagine the complaints Disney would get?!

Well - there still is a joke! But as the PP mentioned - they don’t really even blow hot air! Ha!

We have seen them at other parks (Universal/searworld/our local parks etc) but when they don’t work there - people go on their merry way..Ha! Can you imagine the complaints Disney would get?!
Yet Disney did install them. Just not in FL. Maybe the folks in CA are less inclined to complain?

But I understand from others they suck at drying

Yep. Useless.

And they'll be useless at DCA, too. They work IF you're wearing easy-dry clothes to begin with; but then you don't need them. If you're wearing cotton, nope.

It's easier to dry off in CA naturally than it is in FL, most of the year, because of the lower humidity in CA. In FL you're just drenched for ages. So it's mystifying as to why they put these in in CA over FL (but I'm still anti-them anywhere, because I've seen them in IN-action).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter