I have VERY sad news, friends...

I give nothing but my heartfelt condolences to her and everyone in her life. thank you for posting this Dan, and may her family find comfort in this support.

Fiver

I must admit, I never had the pleasure of meeting Sylvia. But I have to agree with the sentiments expressed by JasonLyons on page 1...she was indeed a lucky lady, in that she had friends such as you wonderful people. My thoughts go out to her family, and I hope that they know that she left aher mark on many people around the globe through this forum, and that she will be remembered.

Eric

Sending prayers to Nick and Margarete. Please rest assured that Sylvia is no longer in pain.

Oh Dan this is so sad.:( My condolences to her family and {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} to Nick.

While I never really knew Sylvia, I feel like we all know each other deep down here. She sounds like an amazing woman. What a terrible loss for her family.
Sending prayers to everyone!

My deepest sympathy goes out to Sylvia and her family. God bless them all!

Thank you Dis for caring.

My deepest heart-felt condolences to Sylvia's family.

May she rest in peace.

I never got to "know" Sylvia as I am pretty new hear. I did see many of the posts regarding her condition and I often would say a prayer for her when I saw them.

I am sorry for all of you folks who got to know Sylvia as a friend and are now greiving for her. I wish I could hug each and every one of you, to help ease your pain and also to thank you for being such beautiful people. I'm sure knowing that she had so many wonderful people praying for her helped Slyvia endure.

I thank you Dan, for sharing Sylvia's story and for posting such a beautiful tribute to her. I too, was in tears.
I know that Sylvia is in a better place. Perhaps a place where every day is a Disney day.
I pray for strength for her family.
And I pray for comfort for all of you who have suffered a great loss.

God bless Nick and the rest of Sylvia's family as they go through this difficult time...

4sylvia4.jpg

This memorial graphic is for use by anyone.

JC

I didn't read this post yesterday because I was so upset about a serious accident someone I know was in.(post about it on the IB), I decided to peek today and the tears just started to flow. My condolances to her son and the rest of her family.:( :( :(

:( :( :( So sorry to hear :(

My deepest condolances to Sylvia's family.

Dan, it takes a great friend to give such a touching tribute!

My sincerest sympathy to Sylvia's family and friends. My thoughts and prayer will be with them, especially her darling little boy, during this awful time. May God bless them and grant them peace.

At first I didnt know what to think, or even what to post. Everyone has said so many wonderful things., she was loved by many.

So young, my age. Very very sad that she was taken away from her family and loved ones.

Does anyone know if there are some needs to be met along the way?

that I could feel so much sadness for someone I didn't know. I just keep crying and crying. I feel so sad for her little boy, he's just so young!
My eyes are filling up again. :(

from Sylvia's death. And I am giving thanks for this caring DIS community.

How very sad, my thaughts and Prayers are with her family and friends, espceally her little boy Nick:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter