I have to ask.....

Vivig

<font color=teal>Addicted to DISboards<br><font co
This is the silliest of silly questions but I must ask :confused: We are getting ready for our cruise next week....and if possible I Would really appreciate knowing how many hangers are in the staterooms? Should I bring along my own or are there plenty and no need to worry to pack along additional hangers?

Thanks for helping:D

We have been on 4 Magic cruises and have never needed any extra hangers. We do have a rolling garment bag in which we bring our hang up clothes and thus hangers. If you do need another hanger or two ask your room stewerd to supply them.
Have a great trip.

I always bring my own hangers....I happen to pack all my blouses right on the hangers so all I have to do is pull them out of the suitcase and hang em up!!!

I buy very thin plastic coated wire hangers at Wal-Mart. They are only .88 for a pack of 12. Because these hangers are so thin they pack very nicely and it saves time. I personally do not like the hangers onboard. I always have trouble unattaching them. They are the thick wooden ones that do not come off the rail...the hanger is in two parts. One part is attached to the rail and the other part clicks into the top part. I know I am making this sound confusing but they are same hangers you find in most hotels. I guess they are permanently attached so people do not walk off with them.

MJ

Thanks...you have both confirmed that I should be bringing along my own hangers. That would be the the most efficient and practical route to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter