I have just noticed my LOW post count!

Just keep posting and you will have 1,000 in no time at all ;) I have a low post count over on the UK DIS :)

Us too...;) We are Welcomed Guests...LOL

I had just past 100 posts on UK boards. Here I'm heading for 2500.

Depressing isn't it? ;)

Only one way to fix that - I'm off to post some more!

wow Wendy, that'll be the only time I get to have more posts than you then!!;):p

Hehe Angel...now get back to your decorating! ;)

How are you getting on? Are you tackling a room at a time or is it total chaos in your home? :)

Oh Wendy! Far too late to be decorating!;)

Yes and yes! We are now just decorating one room, but have prepared another! And it is definately very chaotic.

Took me 3 coats of white paint to cover up the mustard (yes really) ceiling!!!

The walls had 3 layers of wallpaper and 2 of paint in between and one layer of gloss paint on the wall underneath!!!!! Must 've been mad!

Well Angel ...
The walls had 3 layers of wallpaper and 2 of paint in between and one layer of gloss paint on the wall underneath!!!!!
...after removing all of that it makes the room a little bigger now! ;)

........ I had over 6,100 ! I have also lost post counts on this ( the US site) twice ( I'm talking thousands here)!!!

Me too :( I was just a few away from the 5000 mark :(

Getting ready to pop a few bottles I was - had the Canapes all ready in the Freezer, and the party popper and streamers in the spare room ready for the celebrations! :( :(

Never mind - just have to get cracking again ;)

............ well I've got the UK DIS wine cellar up and running - got my priorities in the right place you know ;) - and I think everyone should have a drink anyway, so what's it to be?

Got any Woodpecker Shirley? (And no, I don't mean Woody!!!) ;)

Have to say it's pretty strange having such a low post count, but I'm sure we will all soon be up there in the hundreds as we do like to Chat! :D

Ooooooh, now I do like a bit of Woodpecker myself! Hmmm, hope it doesn't curdle too badly with the Baileys I've already had for breakfast on the Techy Board and mixes ok with the Bacardi & Strawberry Shortcake Sundae on the other thread! :rolleyes:

Penny :)

Well i ahd about 1300 on the uk boards so i haven't lost too much but it is quite devastating for everybody who had such high posts.

{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to y'all!!

Eda

I can't remember how many I had , but now I've got 1 !!!!!!This will be my 2nd! My first one seemed to take forever. I can't fathom out what's going on. I think that I'm just too old for all this. Carolyn

I am so sorry you all lost your boards!! I hope you will soon feel welcomed here on the US Side!! Hugs to all of you!!

If it makes you feel any better, I am pouring some Fresh Bailey's for everyone!! Always wanted to party UK Style!! :D:D

Hiya Beanie!

Nice to see you around on the boards again!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter