I have been pricing, and...

You can deselect the insurance and transfers at the DCL site and that will give you a closer comparison. I'm not personally aware of any other hidden charges. You may also want to get a quote (if you have some dates) from Dreams Unlimited - I don't know if they are offering any specials right now, but somethings they offer rebates or shipboard credits.

Also try a site called www.cruisequick.com

It is an internet cruise site that will quote you a price if you know the exact sail date, category, ship, etc that you want. They are not like a regular travel agency that will help you make any decisions on ships, etc. You must know what you want and they will quote a price for you. They price it out cruise only if that's what you are looking for. You can also add their insurance if you want. They give quotes only through e-mail...no phone calls.

They came in a few hundred cheaper than Disney site.

MJ

The cheapest rate I got for August came from a tip here at these boards, and it was at www.icruise.com
I couldn't find anything cheaper in all my searching. Transfers are only included with them if you get airfare through them also, which we didn't. We're going to do the Avis/Radisson "night before" route.

The CHEAPEST of ALL the sites I visited... including some local TA's... was right here with Dreams Unlimited. Punch in your dates, times and desires... and let them email you a quote. Nobody ever calls or pressures you. They don't email you after either. You take it... or you don't.

Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter