I Have Been Invited To ??????

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have been invited by my DW (shirley38) to the August spectacular.

What you say?????

My DW would like my company at the Pin event in August.

A.) Does this mean that I get to sleep in a car smaller than a Volkswagon ??

B.) Are the consequenses less if I turn down her magnanamous invitation ??

C.) Would I do anything to be in the company of Arizona JEFF, Florida Z&X--STEVE and NH NAT.

D.) I hope you guys get some rain down there, so I can see some of these people.

E.) WHY ME !!!! I have been a good boy. Old, but on my best behaviour.

john59

Guess this means that baby Tori is doing great as I know Granma Shirley would never go far away if she was not. This time John promise that when she is talking to me you won't call her away. I'm telling myself that with the weight of that hat it covered your eyes and you couldn't see she was talking to anyone! LOL Anyway you two come say hello if I don't see you first. We've known one another too long not to go out of our way to meet.

John, let me refresh your memory of how you felt the last time Shirley went to WDW without you - pity the dog, remember :)? Also, play your cards right & maybe you can sleep in your hotel room EVERY night rather than a "small" car :). Why do I not feel sorry for you :)!?

You tell him JudithM. He would sleep on a park bench just to be down there.

Are you guys going it was great to meet you when we were there.

I promise to bring you a huge body pillow, that way you can sleep on the parking lot instead of in a small car.....sounds better.....RIGHT!!!

By the way if that hat of yours needs some revamping I know someone who could take Mary off your hands, or is it head.....LOL!!!!! Oh come on, it would lighten the load a little wouldnt it.....he he eheheheh!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

cindy

Shirley, I really think John enjoyed spending the night in the Studios parking lot partying all night! How much sleep would the average person think they could get in that environment :)!? I need to make some phone calls - some friends are going at that time, so it is ia thought.

I have told JudySue that I am going to bring an air mattress and nab a blanket from the room to sleep outside the car. I have also told her that if she tries to stop me, not only will I grumble at her, but I may make her inflate the mattress for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter