I have a use anytime/anywhere Fast Past per day.

Not sure about the OP but we get ours due to my veteran status. When we book I get put in touch with guest relations and it’s a great gesture. I know some folks gets them due to an issue or something. I get mine for other reasons.

I am so happy that Dsney gives you this extra perk. Thank you for your service.

My dh is a vet. Are you booking/buying tickets a certain way to get these?
I always book over the phone with Disney. Then I ask for Guest Relations. I was told back in 2015 to do that. But it still happens now. It also will work for DLR. even though they have old school FP. There you just get a few xtra paper anytime FP. However. It can’t be used on everything. Even atWDW. There is a couple restrictions. FOP. For example.

How did you get that? Just curious.

I got two last trip, one was because the ride I had FP'd was down during our FP time. We just used it on that ride when it came back online. The other was a GR issue, we had waited a ridiculous amount of time for a bus and had complained. We didn't use it for an extra ride, we used it on something we already had an FP planned and were able to leave the park earlier to hop somewhere else and cancel our planned FP.

I got two last trip, one was because the ride I had FP'd was down during our FP time. We just used it on that ride when it came back online. The other was a GR issue, we had waited a ridiculous amount of time for a bus and had complained. We didn't use it for an extra ride, we used it on something we already had an FP planned and were able to leave the park earlier to hop somewhere else and cancel our planned FP.
That was good planning. I have gotten them before just for having my FP cancelled and they give you other options.

Not sure about the OP but we get ours due to my veteran status. When we book I get put in touch with guest relations and it’s a great gesture. I know some folks gets them due to an issue or something. I get mine for other reasons.
It is a great gesture. Another reason I love Disney.

When our bus broke down last December on the way back to our resort, everyone on board was given 4 fast passes but it clearly said on each paper fast pass that they could only be used in the Magic Kingdom and had to be used by a certain date. This made for a heck of a wonderful evening at MK the next day but check for fine print on the fast passes for any restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter