I have a use anytime/anywhere Fast Past per day.

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
I know there are limitations on these. Do they work on Slinky Dog? How about the Navi River ride? If not, what are your favorite rides to use these on? Thank you!

I’m not an expert but when I had used MDE for it I always get something closer to where I’m at the parks and it saves us a lot of time, fast passing not so popular rides/ attraction give us the stamina to stand up at big lines if that’s our last resort. Sometimes I do get popular rides FP but most of the case is for hours later, so it means I have to stand on all other little lines for the rest of my day until that FP is up.

The problem is that not all these anytime fastpasses are created equal. Once I got an any time FP because an epcot ride I had fastpassed was broken down, and it excluded Frozen Ever After. Another time we had a bus break down and it took FOREVER and we missed our character breakfast, and a CM gave us anytime fastpasses that were good for ANY ride including Frozen. There is not a single policy for all circumstances.

I got three per day last trip due to issue. They were anytime but not good on FOP, SDD, Navi, Seven Dwarf etc

The anytime fast pass pops up, but it's not showing me the restrictions, just that restrictions apply. Since slinky dog is so new, I was wondering if that is included in the no no's?
If it doesn't say I would check either at guest relations or at the ride

We get 3 per day each day on each trip. They have restrictions but they are good for everything in MK. Only restriction in EP is FEA, in AK cant ride FOP and Navi, in HS they are not good for all 3 TSL rides. They make your day so much easier.

We get these almost every trip. About 2 per day. Just don’t use them during the window on your regular fp. We always use our fp as soon as you can and get others as soon as possible. Typically we save the anytime or “extra”fp’s we get till end of day. Or when all the others are used up. I’d say our last 3 trips we got two of these per day. Not due to issues but just Disney being very generous.

We get 3 per day each day on each trip. They have restrictions but they are good for everything in MK. Only restriction in EP is FEA, in AK cant ride FOP and Navi, in HS they are not good for all 3 TSL rides. They make your day so much easier.

Last week, I was comped a couple of FP+ a day, and, in addition to what you mentioned, the CM also said at MK the Mickey M&G and Peter Pan were excluded.

How did you get that? Just curious.
Not sure about the OP but we get ours due to my veteran status. When we book I get put in touch with guest relations and it’s a great gesture. I know some folks gets them due to an issue or something. I get mine for other reasons.

Kudos on the fp’s. We are in your boat and get them also. Great to have the extras.

We got ours last August- were going to do DVC tour and they didn’t show to pick us up at the Polynesian. I phoned DVC just asking for the 3 we were to get (also supposed to get gift card but just asked for the 3 we were to get). I was rudely told no- that we weren’t where we were supposed to be picked up.

I emailed and the person immediately responded and apologized. Gave us 3 per day which was more than I ever expected.

There were the limits of the rides most listed- we were CL and had purchased the additional 3 FPs so we had 9 per day. I wasn’t expecting and in all honesty told person the 3 per day was too much-

Not sure about the OP but we get ours due to my veteran status. When we book I get put in touch with guest relations and it’s a great gesture. I know some folks gets them due to an issue or something. I get mine for other reasons.

My dh is a vet. Are you booking/buying tickets a certain way to get these?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts