I have a new ticker !!

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I am so glad and happy.

tumblr_mjnx59tBeu1s4ph42o1_500.gif

I have just booked the GFC Lake View from the German site with an very very good offer.

Monday 22.April until Saturday 27.April 2019.

I was watchig all the diffenernt country offers for quite a long time. Suddenly there was only 15% with HB and only a Montana Room available. So we decide to wait for the next perhaps GB offer.

I was looking on the German site again just for fun a few minutes ago and suddenly there was a GFC Lake View room with 25% and HB available and for a price that can not be minus 25% (it is more!?!). So i called the German Disney hotline immediatly and was able to book it.

A very nice and lovely CM was on the telephone and she told me that it is her first day today on the reservation hotline and that there is still "someone behind her". We had a lot of fun because she told me everything....everything (!) about all the payment and contracts options and this alone took her 15 minutes. We laughed together when I told her that it will be our 10th stay at DLP and that I know all of it.
I gave her some compliments at the end of our phone call because she was wonderfull.

Looking at the German site know.....no such offer! Perhaps a lucky moment.

So....here we go again.

We will be going home in April next year!!

Wow, this sounds like real good luck!! I'm so happy for you, that new ticker feeling is amazing :D GFC is fabulous, we loved it in January

Yayy, always great to have a new ticker - I'm just about to have one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!