I have a BABY GIRL!

How wonderful...what a blessing.
Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

I have to say I love the middle name espicially,Its so great to know a little one was named after me! :P :jester: hehe

Cant wait to see pictures!!

girl.gif
Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My first baby is turning 3 on Friday and my second just turned 1!! :) It goes soooooo fast... enjoy every minute! ;)

Congratulations!!!!! I love babies - and ESPECIALLY little girls!! :)

Best wishes to all.. Give that sweetie a little kiss for me, okay?

Congrats on your new arrival. Glad to hear Mom and Baby doing well.

Steve

Congrats!!! Isn't it just wonderful to finally have the little one in your arms! :) Welcome to the world sweetie! :Pinkbounc

Congrats to you Pembo. And your DH too.

So how about a trip up to Macedonia on Sunday to show off your new baby? She ought to be old enough for a DISmeet by then. I know that jfulcer's DD wasn't much older when she went to her first DISmeet. I know that Tuffcookie and EpcotKilterFan will be at our house and that they would love to see Allison too.

Of course, if you think that 7 days old is too young, I understand. I don't really expect you to be out and about with your precious baby so soon. Besides, I'm sure that we'll get to see her soon enough. Take care.

Congratulations Pembo. I'm so happy for you and your family :)

Ooops, did you forget something?
1388_grp_t2.jpg
There seems to be something missing here :teeth:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! And welcome to the world little Allison!!

Did anyone mention that we want pictures?? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Glad you are both well!
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter