I Hate Stitch!

garada3

DIS Veteran
In the middle of making my fast passes and that stupid Stitch screen shows up. Tried two web different web browsers, cleared cookies etc and the app. It won't even let me log in anywhere now. UGH!

Came in early to use the faster internet at work. But now students are coming and I have to work.

Sorry for the vent!

Seems the whole website is down. I was checking for some earlier ADR's and can't get anything on MDE to load either.

Just read free dining was released....probably the problem. I was about 95% booking FP before it crashed. I hope they went through. Toy story land FP were out on the 30th, but didn’t snag any because of the flight home, and only afternoon left.

I was trying yo check charges for a checkout this morning. Can’t get to anything. Guess I’ll pack and check in a bit.

Room discounts also released this morning. On hold (2 hour wait) so the computer is not the only thing overloaded this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!