• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I guess I'm rope dropping IASW! ~ A March 2024 TR updated 05/03 x2!

I did. There were parts I found a little dry but there was a very nice twist at the end that put the whole book in perspective.
I'm intrigued!
Now let me spam you with pictures...
Beautiful pictures! We didn't get close to admire the carvings this last trip.
The safari was a walk on and I lucked out with the first row on the left hand side. It was perfect.
That is perfect, I love an evening Safari ride.
The one exception was the cute new baby elephant.:)
I was so sad we didn't get to see the baby elephant on our trip! So cute.
There was almost no one in the Gorilla family area and they were putting on a show.! Grace and Ada kept coming up to the glass, rolling over, playing with each other and hugging their mom. It was the cutest ever!
Aww, how fun! The gorillas were too far away when we went through there. It's so fun when they're being playful.

Looks like a great lunch at Brown Derby! Glad to hear the service matched.

Was this the pool under the skyliner? That threw me off a bit, I don't think I'd be able to relax with the skyliner going over me!

What a nice evening at AK, I love it there too. I didn't know you could see Luminous from the CBR beach, neat!

Funny you mentioned the Tree of Life Garden- I had never heard of it until yesterday when I came across a video of it on Instagram. It looks gorgeous and you got some great photos of the tree carvings. Sounds like you had a perfect evening both at AK and finishing with the fireworks on the beach. I really can’t think of a better way to end a day :goodvibes
It's such a peaceful and relaxing place to explore. I love that there are so many quiet places at AK. The fireworks totally topped off a perfect day.
We only discovered this garden fairly recently. The back of the Tree of Life has amazing sculptures. It is also very peaceful back there.
Caroline and I had a chance to explore the back of the tree in December when we went in to see the tortoises. I had never been in the garden before though and really enjoyed it.
That's good to know. We might be doing AK late in the day on our next trip and will include the gorillas. :)
AK is awesome in the late afternoon/early evening.
I’ve really grown to love Animal Kingdom. It has such a peaceful atmosphere and there are always things to explore and discover.
AK is definitely my favourite park. I love the lush landscaping and elaborate theming. It's just so well done.
You had such a great end to your day between the safari, AK wandering, and dinner at Nomad Lounge. Those churros look delicious!
Those churros are the most heavenly things ever! I highly recommend them.
Beautiful pictures! We didn't get close to admire the carvings this last trip.
It will be something to look forward to on your next trip!
Aww, how fun! The gorillas were too far away when we went through there. It's so fun when they're being playful.
They were adorable, especially Grace!
Looks like a great lunch at Brown Derby! Glad to hear the service matched.
It really was so delicious. I am happy to have finally tried the lounge. :)
Was this the pool under the skyliner? That threw me off a bit, I don't think I'd be able to relax with the skyliner going over me!
No it was in the Martinique section on the other side of the resort. I don't know if I would want to be that close to the gondolas either!
What a nice evening at AK, I love it there too. I didn't know you could see Luminous from the CBR beach, neat!
I didn't know you could see fireworks from CBR either until the night I arrived and was surprised by them. It's such a nice amenity to have at a moderate resort. :goodvibes

There's always something new to discover at Animal Kingdom!
::yes::
I saw a sign I hadn't noticed before; "The Tree of Life Garden". I was intrigued and went in to explore.
I don’t recall if I’ve been on that trail. I certainly haven’t noticed the sign before. I’m gonna go with… “no”.
The safari was a walk on and I lucked out with the first row on the left hand side.
:thumbsup2
There was almost no one in the Gorilla family area and they were putting on a show.! Grace and Ada kept coming up to the glass, rolling over, playing with each other and hugging their mom. It was the cutest ever!
Aww. :)
I went for the spicy chicken and the Sinola Sangria to start.
Unfortunately it’d be a no for me because of the peanuts.
And of course I had to get churros! Don't worry, no churros were left behind. It would be wrong not to eat them all. :)
I really need to get these.

There's always something new to discover at Animal Kingdom!

That's for sure!

I enjoyed a stroll through the front of the park and up past the otters when I saw a sign I hadn't noticed before; "The Tree of Life Garden". I was intrigued and went in to explore.

I'm going to guess that's the bargain that was roped off during my 2022 visit cause I don't remember it being that all-envompassing before.

Friends, it was amazing! I saw so many new carvings and thoroughly enjoyed wandering through here.

Nice!

The safari was a walk on and I lucked out with the first row on the left hand side. It was perfect. I don't really have safari pictures from this evening as I just wanted to relax and soak it all in. The one exception was the cute new baby elephant.:)

We saw the baby too, but you got a much better picture!

I decided to head to Nomad Lounge for a light dinner. I went for the spicy chicken and the Sinola Sangria to start. Both were excellent!

Sounds like a nice light meal!

I was ready to head back to the resort now and was lucky to have only a 5 minute wait for a bus.

That's great!

I don’t recall if I’ve been on that trail. I certainly haven’t noticed the sign before. I’m gonna go with… “no”.
I had never noticed it before either. It certainly is a beautiful area. :)
Unfortunately it’d be a no for me because of the peanuts.
Allergic?? I am the same with tree nuts (except almonds).
I really need to get these.
Yes you do!
I'm going to guess that's the bargain that was roped off during my 2022 visit cause I don't remember it being that all-envompassing before.
I have never been in that area before and I pride myself on knowing AK like the back of my hand.
We saw the baby too, but you got a much better picture!
He is such a sweet little guy!

I am really enjoying the pics of your latest adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter