I guess I'm rope dropping IASW! ~ A March 2024 TR updated 04/20 x2!

That is really lucky! Sounds like a great morning at Epcot. LWTL is a favorite of mine too. Can’t wait to read about your meal at Topolino’s!
It really was the perfect few hours. I loved how easy it was to pop in and out of Epcot with the Skyliner.
You're in Disney! It's okay (required??) to be up early!
I'm always up by 5:00 so rope drop is never an issue. :)
So... maybe this is a dumb question, not being a coffee drinker myself.
Was this a disposable paper cup? Or an actual mug? If so, what did you do with the mug after you finished your coffee? Did you just rinse it out in a bathroom and keep it in your purse?
I had my resort refillable mug with me. When I was finished I just rinsed it out and stashed it in my park bag.
I'm sorry, I missed that... did you say you were going to enjoy a slice of Heaven on Earth?
Exactly!!!:cloud9:
Who's your boyfriend? I'm glad to see he shares your interest in Disney.
I'll have to let Bill know he's been replaced, lol!
1. I think it's just a typo, but... favouride might be my new favourite word!
My new favourite word too!
2. LWTL sure gets a lot of love. It was years before I ever rode it. It just didn't seem... well, let's just say I was still traumatized by another slow boat ride in a park just a monorail ride away.
You mean the ride that broke Jack on our Mom and son trip in 2021? 🎶 It's a small world after, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world.🎶 That one???

I'm always up by 5:00 so rope drop is never an issue. :)
You have Disney rope drop built in to your system. Smart.
I'll have to let Bill know he's been replaced, lol!
:laughing:
You mean the ride that broke Jack on our Mom and son trip in 2021? 🎶 It's a small world after, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world.🎶 That one???
la la la la la.... I can't hear you!

The Alice tea table was so well done! I wanted several of the teapots on the table.
I love your quiet morning in Epcot. We will be there in one week and I'm going to check out the Alice tea table in LwtL. It looks adorable. :)

I would have hit those same attractions! Love it and LwtL is such a favorite and I am excited to see the F&G details!
When you did Frozen are you able to walk to it from either side of the IG or just through France? 🇫🇷
We will want to do this one early morning and skip Remy that time I can’t do Remy and GotG on the same day I don’t think!

la la la la la.... I can't hear you!
I can sing louder..... :rolleyes:
I love your quiet morning in Epcot. We will be there in one week and I'm going to check out the Alice tea table in LwtL. It looks adorable. :)
So exciting you are back in just one week! Plus I am pretty sure we overlap in December. Caroline and I are looking at December 5-9 for our Christmas trip. :)
I would have hit those same attractions! Love it and LwtL is such a favorite and I am excited to see the F&G details!
That's because we are park touring twins!
When you did Frozen are you able to walk to it from either side of the IG or just through France? 🇫🇷
I went through France. I am not sure if you could go the other way or not.
We will want to do this one early morning and skip Remy that time I can’t do Remy and GotG on the same day I don’t think!
Remy is once a trip for me and definitely not on the same day as Guardians.

Maybe try at Victoria Falls lounge? They are located right beside Boma and I am pretty sure they share the same kitchen.
I'm not sure, they don't list any of their options online. It just says a variety of small bites. Or something like that. We may not even have time or stomach room for that because we have a Jiko reservation our first night and a special event at Takumi Tei (not the regular Omakase) on our second night.
Of course I was wide awake early as always. Our brunch reservation at Topolinos wasn't until 11:10 so I decided I might as well take advantage of resort early entry and see what I could accomplish in two hours before heading to the Riviera.
I'm sure you could do a lot!
I took advantage of a posted 35 minute wait (really 15) for Frozen and lucked out with the front row.
I didn't think World Showcase opened until 11AM!
I stopped for some photopass pics....I can never resist!
That is so cute!
The Alice tea table was so well done! I wanted several of the teapots on the table. :)
Where is this? I want to see it!

I totally missed youRemy started a new TR! Excited to be joining in!
Hi Debbie! Glad to have you here! :goodvibes
I'm not sure, they don't list any of their options online. It just says a variety of small bites. Or something like that. We may not even have time or stomach room for that because we have a Jiko reservation our first night and a special event at Takumi Tei (not the regular Omakase) on our second night.
Yum! Lots of lovely dining for you! I am interested in hearing more about your special event at Takumi Tei!
I didn't think World Showcase opened until 11AM!
It doesn't. Only Remy and Frozen were open (maybe Les Halles as well?). You could stroll through and enjoy the ambiance though which is always absolutely lovely.
That is so cute!
I love the magic shots they have lately!
Where is this? I want to see it!
It's on Living with the Land. There are lots of special touches for F&G.

All your photos of the beautiful topiaries made me incredibly excited for my upcoming trip. There's something that just screams Spring during Epcot's F&G's festival. I'm happy to see you were able to make it on Frozen and LwtL before you had to leave.

All your photos of the beautiful topiaries made me incredibly excited for my upcoming trip. There's something that just screams Spring during Epcot's F&G's festival. I'm happy to see you were able to make it on Frozen and LwtL before you had to leave.
I am so glad you enjoyed the topiary photos. There really is nothing like Epcot during Flower and Garden. I know you will have a spectacular trip. ❤️

Our brunch reservation at Topolinos wasn't until 11:10 so I decided I might as well take advantage of resort early entry and see what I could accomplish in two hours before heading to the Riviera.

I like the way you think. Get as much park time as you can.

5390530B-E433-475E-9409-A2680FFE69D2.jpeg
Cute photo!

Love this one!

I love how they always incorporate elements of each festival into the attraction.
Me too! Makes the ride different with each season.

Yum! Lots of lovely dining for you!
Yes, and they are telling us that the Boma Bread Pudding will be on the breakfast menu at the CL tomorrow morning!
I am interested in hearing more about your special event at Takumi Tei!
We canceled it, or should I say backed out on our hostess. She showed us some pictures and it looked a little too adventurous for us. We came back to the room and had our dinner in the CL instead.
It's on Living with the Land. There are lots of special touches for F&G.
I saw them! I can't wait to post them on my TR!

Time for brunch at Topolinos!

Thank goodness for the Skyliner because it felt a little rushed heading to Riviera from Epcot. Billie and Kathy had arrived already and were waiting upstairs at the restaurant for me as the reservation was in my name. We were also hoping that we could increase our party by one guest as Billie's friend, Claire and her lovely mom, Beth were joining us. There was no issue in adding them to the reservation and we were quickly seated.

We started with a Mimosa for Billie and Bellinis for Claire and I. They are the yummiest brunch cocktail!
IMG_5328.JPG

We received the cute paint bucket filled with delicious breakfast pastries. There were croissants, chocolate chip muffins and an apple crumble cake. I had a muffin and the apple cake which were excellent.
IMG_4985.jpeg

For my main I went for the Gruyere quiche with smashed potatoes and salad. This was fantastic and I was a happy member of the clean plate club.
IMG_4988.jpeg

We had so much fun with the characters! They came around a few times and we got lots of attention, even as a group of all adults.

IMG_5329.JPG
Kathy ( @KathyM2 ) and I with Donald! :)

IMG_4986.jpeg
Having fun taking a selfie with Daisy!

Of course I need a pic with the main Mouse!
IMG_5331.JPG

Minnie and I exclaimed over each other's outfits.
IMG_5332.JPGIMG_5333.JPG
A super cute group shot with Billie, Kathy, Minnie and I. :goodvibes

As we were having fun with the characters, I heard a lovely person ask "are you Suse?" Imagine my pleasure to meet the awesome @jrmint427 and her beautiful family. Jessica, thank you so much for coming over to say hello. It was so nice to meet you! :)

After brunch we wandered out to the terrace to take in the views. I made a mental note to try to come here for appies and a beverage on my next trip. The views are stunning!

Before heading back to Epcot we had a chance to get a group photo thanks to a fellow guest. It was great to meet Claire and Beth and I hope to see them again on a future trip.
IMG_5334.JPG
Kathy, Billie and I headed off to the Skyliner now as it was time to enjoy Flower and Garden!

Yes, and they are telling us that the Boma Bread Pudding will be on the breakfast menu at the CL tomorrow morning!
Yum!!! I hope you enjoy it!
We canceled it, or should I say backed out on our hostess. She showed us some pictures and it looked a little too adventurous for us. We came back to the room and had our dinner in the CL instead.
It does look very adventurous!
I saw them! I can't wait to post them on my TR!
I am so looking forward to your TR!

We started with a Mimosa for Billie and Bellinis for Claire and I. They are the yummiest brunch cocktail!
I ordered the mimosa and Pat ordered the Bellini. While they were both good, I ended up stealing more of his!
For my main I went for the Gruyere quiche with smashed potatoes and salad.
I thought about the quiche, that looks so good!
As we were having fun with the characters, I heard a lovely person ask "are you Suse?" Imagine my pleasure to meet the awesome @jrmint427 and her beautiful family. Jessica, thank you so much for coming over to say hello. It was so nice to meet you! :)
It was SO nice to meet you! I had read about your outfit in your pre-trip report, so I was looking out for you that morning :) I was surprised when I realized your table was right behind ours! This has never happened before on the Dis, but I spy my daughter in the background of one of your pictures 🤣 It looks like you had a great meal with awesome character interaction, this is still one of my favorite character meals for the interactions!

Topolino's.jpg

Billie and Kathy had arrived already and were waiting upstairs at the restaurant for me as the reservation was in my name.
Nice! I've not met either, but have "seen" them both on the Dis.
We were also hoping that we could increase our party by one guest as Billie's friend, Claire and her lovely mom, Beth were joining us.
Um... that's two people?
We started with a Mimosa for Billie and Bellinis for Claire and I.
I'll have one of each, thankyouverymuch.
For my main I went for the Gruyere quiche with smashed potatoes and salad. This was fantastic and I was a happy member of the clean plate club.
I'll have to try to remember that.
Really like this shot. :)
Of course I need a pic with the main Mouse!
::yes::
A super cute group shot with Billie, Kathy, Minnie and I. :goodvibes
I agree!
Well, look at you! You're famous! :goodvibes
Very nice shot of all of you. :)

You had a great morning at Epcot before your brunch! I’m sorry you missed out on Soarin’ but glad you enjoyed the overlays at LWTL.

Topolino’s looks delicious! It’s fun to see pictures of Kathy and Billie (I miss seeing them on the DIS!) and glad you enjoyed your brunch. How fun that you ran into Jessica’s family, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter