I got to use above the pearls quote! Thanks Kevin

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
I am so excited and you guys will love this!!

We were naming rooms at school and someone suggested "the wave"' (as in Ocean) I said as long as it is "above the pearls and below the crown works with me!"

:lmao: :lmao: My friend laughed so hard I thought she was going to die. I did give credit to "my best friend who told me that the other day" :lmao: Then she laughed even harder because she was the only one who knows my Dis addiction :rolleyes1

Thanks Kevin for that knowledge I felt special! :snooty:

This quote just cracks me up too. Way better than my previous favorite and much used beauty queen wave quote..."elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, wrist."

Must have been fun floating it out there in a conversation!

--Daneen

This quote just cracks me up too. Way better than my previous favorite and much used beauty queen wave quote..."elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, wrist."

Must have been fun floating it out there in a conversation!

--Daneen

It was! That is what I thought of when I said it. It is very pathetic how proud I was of myself! :cloud9:

It was even more pathetic if you knew the crowd I said it too :confused3 which made it funny....to me at least! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter