• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got the PBH for $149 a night for Molokai Gram Con!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I called tonight and I was quoted a Florida resident rate of $149 a night for a bay view room at PBH. At first, the reservationist quote me $319 for a bay view room at PBH and $279 for a deluxe at HRH. After my mouth dropped, I asked for a Florida resident rate or AP rate. The Florida resident rate for HRH was $139 for a pool view room and $179 for a deluxe. PBH only had a bay view room for $149 a night. There were no garden view rooms available. I took the bay view room at PBH.

I went for PBH for the huge bathroom, the bed, and the pool. And don't forget unlimited Universal Express access! I hope there is not a Playboy Playmate convention at HRH during MG Con that will make me regret my decision.

So h20jag, CPM, Robert Walker, and the rest in Florida, get these great deals while they last! :)

That is great Barry. We also have PB for 2/9 - 2/20 for $169.00 bay view. Sea to shining sea special. Also were told that no Garden View rooms were available. I have a couple of questions though since we were at PB last time. Is there a charge for self parking and if so how much? Also my husband thought he saw that there was a charge for a roll away $25.00 in fact. When I made the reservation and requested a roll away nothing was said. Nothing was mentioned about the parking either. All these incidentals can really add up over 11 nights. I neither are true. Any info would be appreciated.
Patti

Our family of 5 went to HRH this past July.When I made reservations in June nothing was said about a cost for the rollaway.Upon checking in the person at the desk tacked on an extra $25.00 per night for the rollaway.I looked at my total and said "wait a minute".I always know down to the penny what I owe.She said this is for the rollaway.I don't think so,I said.I was never told of a charge and I refuse to pay it!!She said no problem??I don't really think that they make a big deal about it.If they can get the money fine,if not,so what.:pinkbounc

Good for you Barry! The Portofino is so beautiful!

Rollaways are $25 a night. If you have 5 people in a room and are staying at PBH for a long period of time, you might want to invest in an inflatable bed. As for parking at PBH, it is supposed to be $5 a night, but I've never seen a bill for it.

We have never been billed for parking at the Portofino.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter