I got sunglasses for Mother's day

SL6827

DIS Veteran
My husband got me a pair of Costa sunglasses for my mother's day gift. I usually always want/get Disney gift cards, but this is something that I can really use and appreciate. I got the Inlet 580G with the green lenses in them. I will now have to retire my Mickey Mouse sunglasses I got from Disney last year, lol.

I got Ray Ban's for Mother's Day about 8 or 9 years ago and they still look brand new. Enjoy your new sunglasses.

I got the Inlet ones with the green glass. Wanted the Gannet, but they didn't have those with the green glass. My husband told me the green glass was the best. I really don't know?

Costas are phenomenal! I find that any of their glass mirrors are great for reducing glare, like polarized sunglasses but better. I have the Panga ones with pink mirror lenses and I always get compliments :smooth:

I remember the first time I put on a pair of them. They were my husbands and we were at Hilton Head. I was blown away.

When I first read your post I saw it as "Costco" instead of "Costa" and I was wondering what was so special about Costco sunglasses :-)

there arent many companies that make 'glass' lenses anymore, which is the best lense material in the world, but costly. Costa has plastic lenses on all their glasses too, but the price difference between the two gives it away. Anything but glass gives me a headache.

there arent many companies that make 'glass' lenses anymore, which is the best lense material in the world, but costly. Costa has plastic lenses on all their glasses too, but the price difference between the two gives it away. Anything but glass gives me a headache.
Ya, my husband said no plastic. I would have never known.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter