• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got POR, very happy

khawk

I love the USA
I called SOG and switched to POR but they wanted 132 a night, so I called disney and got it cheaper with the new codes. Then I called SOG again and cancelled my ressie with them. So anyway, I got POR and I am so happy. I cant wait to go to disney.
Kim
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congrats on getting the better deal!:p We've stayed at POR for our last 2 visits and just love it. Just got back the beginning of March, but already thinking about making ressie for next February! ~:D~

We will be at POR at the end of May. We stayed at the CBR last year and really liked it but wanted to try something different. I'm already getting excited about the trip. Actually I've been looking for a thread to post on so I can see how many days are left. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I love PoR it is a wonderful resort. It was our best trip yet. Have a wonderful time. And congrats on a great rate.:D

Tinkerbee,

Were you really stuck in Holland for 30 minutes? Hope you were with people you knew. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

What is SOG?
Does anyone have any codes or advice to get a good rate at either All-Stars or Port Orleans 3/28 -4/5??? Any help will be most appreciated! Thanks,
Janice

SOG is shades of green. IT is a military resort for families of military or retired military personnel. They are refurbishing and putting their guests up at disney hotels for the same rate or discounted rate that they would charge at Shades of Green.

For all the codes to get discounts on disney hotels go to www.mousesavers.com and check them out there.

good luck

Kim

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter