I got my power chair rented, and I am excited....Doing the countdown now!

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
My guy Dan, and I are now doing the countdown to our trip to Disney with my mom at the end of this month. We're both so excited! We leave on the 31st, and come home on the 6th of February. My power chair rental from ScootAround is all set up. I'll have to meet up with them in the lobby of where we are staying the next day to pick it up. I wished my own supplier (NuMotion) which has a branch in Orlando could've rented out power chairs. Because they could've easily talked with their branch in my area, and gotten all of the needed information on me.

I'm glad that renting a power chair is going to make it easy on my family. Because they won't have to push me all over the parks in a regular wheelchair. The picture is from our trip in October 2016, for the Halloween party, and my birthday. We were on the Jungle Cruise, and it was my first time using the boat with the wheelchair lift. It made it so much easier on me. I can't climb down into boats anymore without a struggle. 14563429_679053058937350_1938345852123649166_n.jpg

Your trip will be here soon!! So happy for you. I hope you all have a wonderful magical trip!!

I bet you will have a blast.

I am also counting the days. We are going a little earlier than you, we arrive Jan 17.

I also wanted to add that Orlando Medical Rentals is wonderful too. I am renting a shower chair from them. Because I wasn't sure of availability of shower chairs at the resort where my family, and I are staying. The woman I spoke with on the phone was wonderful, and helpful. My favorite part was when she ended the conversation she said, "Have a magical day."

I hope you and your family have a fabulous time. Enjoy yourself and let us know how your trip turns out!:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!