I got my Hitch Cover!!!

We4mickey

Cast Member
Wow! That was fast service. For those of you waiting to find out where this is made on the back it lists PlastiColor of Fullerton, California 92831 also states it is made in China. I looked on the internet and couldn't find a web site for this company, only stores that sell their products, but the ones I looked at did not have it. Hope somebody else has better luck finding a store that sells them. Good Luck!

I can't believe you got yours already! I ordered mine a day before you, and it still isn't here! Well, I haven't been home yet today - maybe it's there waiting for me!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

There are three aluminium parts to this hitch.mickey head and there are two differents size's for your hitch.
When you screw the head to the small aluminum brackets make sure you use Locktight on them. That way you won't loose your mickey.And Scott yes it can be locked....I have mine on now looks gggggoooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddd................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter